• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

She followed, happy and sad all at the same time that it worked, she asked trying to make it look convincing.

The two enter a quiet room and the humans inside clear out, having evidently just cleaned it.

"I forgot to ask what you are," he says with a frown.

(intermittent)

"Look before I sat anything I'm not here to...You know.... I'm here just to talk, besides they kinda forced me here." She said quickly

(Gotcha, same here)

"Well you see one, they just put some weird tag on me." She said indicating her ear. "And said I was next, but that's not what matters, I wanna get you out of here!"

"well.. yeah but now you'll have help!" She said in her cheery tone.

"It's no good. See this collar? The moment I leave the alarms go off. I can't even teleport away, because it paralyzes me." He lets out a sigh. "Still...it's nice someone cares."

Danielle looked desperate. "Hey don't be so down... you've never had friends like us before, we can get you out, my friend is really good with tec, I bet she can help with the collar."

(brb)

He nods. "Listen, I appreciate it, but...I'm not worth the trouble. I've been set aside for this for a long time...it's not likely I'll ever know life outside of it. However good your Sylveon friend is with tech, it won't change the fact that I'm just a tool here. I've been one long enough to know my place."

Despite his nihilistic words, his eyes are tearing up a bit.

(See you soon!)

"Well... that's not right, these humans cant decide who you are for you!" She said before settling down some. "Maybe you given up hope.... but I haven't" she said nuzzling him.

"Only a few" She admitted. "But the humans don't matter anyway. What matters is you."

"Not from what I can see. Listen, um...you should probably leave. Make it look like I wasn't good enough for you or something, okay?"

He leans back against a wall and hangs his head.

She looked at him, smiling sadly. "Alright... but don't lose hope yet... I hope we can still be friends.

"I don't have any friends," he says. "I do appreciate you offering though."

A human meets Danielle at the door. "Oh? Not your type of boy, huh? Well, we'll give him some spit and polish then."

Danielle acted disappointed alright, but It wasn't put on. She walked up and found her friend. "Hey..." She said dejectedly.

"Hes completely given up, but I know we can help... We just need to convince him of that..."

…."Well we cant let him do that, i know deep down there's some fight in him, you could see it when we talked first...We jus need to show him that ther's life outside these walls."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back