• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"What?! no... no that's not ...no sorry" She said shaking her head a bit.

Danielle still feels awkward but shakes it off. "Alright, maybe talk to you later?" She said, trying to stay friendly with the poor Gardevoir.

"I know! The poor thing..... we need to help him." She said, suddenly filled with determination.

"What can we do? He's legally bought and paid for...and it seems his spirit may already be broken," she says, watching the two Pokemon leave the room.

"Well, we're going to fix it! The poor guy hates this, there has to be some way to get him out.... what if we made him undesirable?"

"How would we do that? He's very attractive -- even as a newly changed Pokemon I could tell. He also seems very sweet natured, if incredibly depressed. What would we do?"

"Well... he said he wanted to be a fighter.. what if we made him a normal Gallade?" She said, smiling, obviously pleased with her plan.

"A species change? I mean...would that help? He's already a boy -- I don't think making him a more muscular boy is gonna suddenly repel breeders. And even if you made him a non-shiny variety, it wouldn't change his name and training. He may not know his name, but I can guarantee they have one for him."

"Yeah...." She lowered her head. "There has to be something we can do though. right?"

Shelby looks thoughtful. "We have to find a way to make it easy to free him without making him undergo a drastic change. The moment something weird happens the staff will know about it -- and you already look rare, which means you'd be a suspect of sorts. Maybe...maybe we could find a buyer? Someone willing to pay enough to get a Pokemon like him?"

"That could work!! But how would we find someone with that much money? I don't know much about money but it seems like he would cost quite a bit."

Shelby nods. "You're right. In fact, I know market prices...you're the only Pokemon here that would cost even more than he does."

Before she can finish the sentence, a staff member places a tag around Danielle's ear, then walks away. Shelby looks it over.

"You're next," she remarks. "They assigned him to you next."

"What?.. hold on I cant.. I don't even know him....we should get out...." She said rather nervously.

"No, no...this is perfect! This is your chance to get to know him and maybe even help him. We can get him out of here if you have one-on-one planning time! But you'll have to play the part...do you know how to flirt?"

"Flirt?...." The word sounded foreign nearly, and she began to shake gently. "I...ive never had the need too..."

"Then I guess you'll have to learn. You need the humans to think you're flirting, otherwise they won't leave the two of you alone. Here...you have nine tails. Try playing them across a Pokemon's face. You can float now too, so float in circles around the Pokemon you're interested in. Make sure to make a lot of noise too."

Shelby's look is empathetic. "I know it's not easy, but you can do this."

"Eheheh, ok...." She said, nervously waiting her turn. Praying that it wouldn't come.

It does. After about an hour, the pair return. She looks happy...he looks about the same as earlier. A short whistle blows.

"Oh, already? Normally I get at least ten minutes," he mumbles.

"Your turn," says Shelby. "Good luck."

Danielle is frozen at first. Its for his own good Danielle it's for Him. She told herself, nervously walking over.

"uhh… yeah..." She said before remembering the plan. Oh dear goodness im so sorry. "I mean...cough Yeah" She said in her best flirtatious tone.

(Cya man!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back