• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

Her face flushed "But the poor guy has never lived a life!" She said, before settling down some. "It's not fair that he has to be stuck like this"

"I know that, but selling you to end up in exactly the same spot is totally unacceptable."

A human places a tag on her ear.

"Oh...me next?"

"We might need to leave for now.... unless you think talking to him would help?"

Shelby doesn't get to answer, instead finding herself carried away by a human. "I guess I'll tell you in a bit..."

"Alright..." Danielle said, nervously shuffling. I hate this place...it's awful..

Before she has time to stew, she finds herself approached by a playful looking Raichu. "You seem like someone I know...even though I've never met a Pokemon like you before. What do I call you?"

She shook off her anger for now. "Hi my names Danielle, what about you?"

"I'm Radar. Sorry if I seemed a little too pushy. I've been told I can seem kinda...pushy. It's nice to meet you."

At the name Danielle feels her tails shake of their own accord.

"Nice to meet you too! You weren't being pushy, I just kinda got worked up."

Is everything ok Akira?

"Really? Can I help? I can't see you exactly, but I can hear you sound a little strained."

No answer, but the smaller heart is thumping.

Akiras reaction made her nervous.... "No.. it's fine, me and my friend were about to leave, but then she got snatched up."

"Oh...that. Yeah, I'm not a fan. This is a nice place, but the breeding program is kinda...not awesome. Thankfully I'm exempt -- no one wants to breed a blind Pokemon. She'll be back soon, probably, yeah? Or was she eager?"

"No, hehe she definitely wasn't eager hopefully she'll be out soon.....wait.. you're blind? but you can still see me? That's so cool!"

"Well, I count on hearing and electrical impulses to know you're near. It keeps me from getting in trouble. If she wasn't excited, she'll be back soon. Probably got paired up with Gardevoir, the poor fella."

"Yeah... I talked to him, the poor thing seemed so broken... how long has he been here?"

"Since he was a Kirlia, or so the rumor goes. Or some time after...either way, it's been at least four years. I've been trying for a long time to convince him he'll be free one day but...he doesn't seem to hear anymore. We used to be friends, but...I just can't do as much as I used to for him...doesn't help that I've been kicked for trying."

"We... we're actually trying to help him!" Danielle said, her tails now wagging. "I actually went back just to try to help.. the poor things lost all hope."

"Really? You too? Well, that's nice! It's good to know more Pokemon than myself care about him. Maybe we can come up with something. I...I'm sorry...you smell...sort of like a Pichu. Are you a fusion?"

"Wow.. you could tell that just by smelling me? that's cool! yeah im a fusion"

"I've learned to work on my other senses since I don't have one of them," he says with a blush. "What are you a mix of?"

There's that small heartbeat again.

The heartbeat made her feel nervous. If you can, then give me one tail wag for yes and two for no... do you know about this Raichu? "Can you smell the rest to?" She asked in a playful voice.

One tail flops up.

"Um...well...I smell Ninetales...but I can't quite place the last one...which makes me think three Pokemon...one of which...is rare?"

He leans in and sniffs more.

Do you think hes dangerous?.... or a threat?

"Getting closer!" She said, giggling.

Two flops.

"I'm sorry...I've never smelled the third Pokemon that you have ancestry from. It must be very kind though...you have such a gentle face."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back