• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Well two out of three isn't bad, im actually one third Mew"

Do you like him?

"That's a really long story." She giggled.

Does he know who you are?

Two flops. The heart is settling.

"Well, I like stories, but I don't want to pry. It's very nice to see you. Would you like food? I know where we can find some."

Danielle coked her head. "Well... i don't know when my friend will be out..."

I don't suppose you could give me a hint somehow as to how you know him?

An image appears for just a second in Danielle's vision. A Pikachu and a Pichu sharing a berry and laughing over the latter getting messy.

"She can find us no problem."

wait..is he your family? She Asked fairly urgently in her mind.

"Alright then"

(Brb again XD)

There's no response. Akira is silent.

"You know, I'm not perfect, but I like to think I'm intuitive about this -- you seem very kindhearted."

"Aww.. you're too kind." She said, blushing a little, continuing to eat, her appetite growing once more, possibly to avoid the attention.

"I can't...you know...um...you sound a little like my brother. Funny statement, I know, but he was such a sweetie. I miss him. Oh, but what about the fruit salad?"

He seems surprised at himself.

Danielle blushed harder... "Its really good....do you wanna hear the story I was talking about?"

"Alright." She said, She told her story, as long as she could remember at least, and in no small part talked about her friend Simon.

He listens, his pauses between bites becoming longer and longer, until at the end he finally takes a deep breath.

"That's an amazing story...but...it's...it's..." he begins to tear up, "It's not very kind of you to make up all that stuff about...about my brother. He deserved much better than what happened -- do you have to be so cruel about it?"

"I... didn't make any of it up! honestly! I wouldn't lie to you......I.... I loved him too, no where as much as you im sure but.....everythings that's happened have been of his own choice.....im sorry." She said hanging her head.

Radar begins to calm down. "But...they told me he was eaten by Pyroar...are you really telling me the truth? Is he...are you....really alive?"

I... I don't suppose that you could talk to him? She asked

"Yes... he is."

Radar begins to sniffle.

Danielle feels her tails begin to twist. And then...pop! A somewhat dazed Pikachu appears, looks around, and immediate hugs the Raichu, who doesn't expect it but quickly understands.

"Missed you," says Simon.

Radar can't even speak.

Danielle looks stunned, looking down at the Pikachu, but she chose not to speak.. she didn't want to ruin the moment between the brothers. Ak…..Cass? you still there?

Radar and Simon regale each other -- both thought the other eaten by a predator -- Simon had forgotten his whole family after being knocked on the head.

One tail flop.

We should leave them to eachother...

Danielle said, walking away some and looking for Shelby.

Is she taking longer than we did?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back