• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

Sleep She thought simply, but powerfully to the two before turning and trying to break the cylinder with a wave of force.

They collapse, but Simon and Radar are having some trouble -- the latter is thrown and hits a table full of instruments, one of which jabs him in the shoulder. His attempt to get back up on his feet is interrupted by the human's placing a net over him. Simon is somewhat more lucky, getting his opponent to faint. The cylinder Danielle attacks cracks but does not give way. Her eyes are beginning to change.

"STOP!" She psychicly screamed to the entire room in general before trying once more to break the glass, urgently slamming it again and again with her powers.

Everyone else freezes. The glass cracks again -- then finally gives way. Shelby appears to have fainted while inside.

She nosed the fainted sylveon. c'mon Shelby get up.please tell me I got here in time..

Danielle smiled and sprang when Shelby seemed ok. "Radar, the tai chi, knew the way. I'm just glad you're safe!" She said nuzzling Shelby.

"My head hurts," she says. "I'm not going to lie, I think something...something happened to me. But I don't know what. These humans...I don't think this is a Daycare at all! It's more like a prison."

The two electric Pokemon walk over and look relieved. Radar does his best to hide the fact that he's hurt -- but it's not easy since there's a pole sticking out of his shoulder.

"We..we can fix whatever they did... Radar!" She said quickly when she saw the poor raichu. "Ohmygosh are you ok?" She said before walking over and inspecting the wound.

"I'm alright. I confess I've felt better, but I sense Shelby's okay, so mission accomplished, huh?"

Simon looks sick, but keeps quiet to avoid making things worse.

"We'll need to...go..." Shelby says. "There will be more humans soon..."

"Right." Danielle says barring the door shut with a table and leading people back to the grate. "Come on, you guys first."

"Where do we go?" asks Simon. "We can't just go back to the--"

His sentence is interrupted a very burly fellow entering the room. "What happened here?" he asks, then notices the others, and the grate.

"Hey! What did you idiots do to these Pokemon?" He walks to the other folks collapsed on the ground and shakes his head -- then stares at Radar, stunned.

"Just because he's a blind breeding reject doesn't mean you jerks have to stab him...c'mon, all...let's get you to the main area and Raichu to a medic."

Simon shrinks back. Shelby, oddly, does not.

Who are you? She demanded of the human, wanting to get him out of the way quickly, but that wasn't an option at the moment it seemed.

"Oh, telepathy?" He turns and faces Danielle. "Well, little lady, I'm the owner of this place. Thought I'd check in on my employees, and I see they're not doing their jobs very well. Care to describe what happened here?"

"My friend was nearly brainwashed and my other friend was injured, and if you don't help us or get out of the way then you'll join your friends napping." She said her voice aggressive as her tails were raised. She stared at the man menacingly.

"Everybody move." She said keeping her eye on the human, ready to react in case he tried anything.

The others follow her out of the room and into the hall -- and a moment later Radar is decked across the room by Gardevoir.

"You cannot pass," he says in a dull monotone, before charging up a Moonblast and heaving it at Simon.

No! She thought a second before jumping in front of her friend, taking the full force of the blast.

Gardevoir charges up again, readying Shadow Ball. Simon preps to counter with Thundershock. Shelby is too dazed to attack, and Radar is still hurting.

Danielle was shook by the attack but recovered. Well he did say he wanted to be a fighter. She thought wryly. She didn't want to risk front hit by the shadow ball, that could faint her. stop attacking you funny want to do this. She tried to beat his collar

He doesn't reply, instead following up with another Shadow Ball, this one aimed at Shelby. It knocks her across the room. Radar struggles to his feet and throws the best Electro Ball he can. Gardevoir sidesteps it, but gives Simon room to use Iron Tail. He counters with another Shadow Ball fired off at Danielle.

"Mind...control..." Shelby gasps.

"Shelby!" Seeing her friend hurt made her worried again...then angry. Her tails curled up and she sidestepped the shadow ball as She sent a fireblast at the gardevoir, aimed mainly at the collar. "No-one hurts my friend s" She thought as her anger could almost be seen as an aura around her.

The attack hits dead on, but Gardevoir doesn't let up. Instead he starts rapid-firing Shadow Ball all around the gang. Simon manages to keep out of the way -- Radar dives in front of Shelby, taking several hits in the process. Gardevoir steps closer and throws another Moonblast at Danielle point blank.

Danielle tanked it, using the closed distance to bite gardevoir. not a gardevoir for long. She thought before enveloping him in her tails and channeling her power. She pictured a ralts in her mind and have it everything she had, either this worked or they were done for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back