• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

Initially he struggles -- pulling and twisting in an effort to get away, but the motions start to become less and less forceful, until they seem to fade...and then vanish entirely. A slight sniffing can be heard from inside Danielle's tails. The others straggle to her, but Shelby manages to get out:

"Keep...moving..."

Danielle checks to make sure everyone was relatively alright, and led the group out, holding the tiny pokemon in her tails, hoping that there wouldn't be to much trouble. She ensured softly putting weight in her front paw but shook it if, she made it out with the last injuries of anyone, she couldn't show weakness

The group gets to the main area, where more humans are seen. Simon and Radar exchange a glance.

"You go ahead. We'll keep them distracted," says Simon. A moment later he begins to cry at the top of his lungs as if calling for help while Radar plays dead -- an impression made more believable by his injury. The humans notice this and immediately go near to investigate.

"Go...go!" Radar whispers.

Danielle was worried but took their advice. They won't want either of them. She told herself, exiting the building. "Are you alright Shelby?"

Shelby doesn't answer until they're well away from the building, but finally catches her breath. "I'm...I'm fine. That was...harrowing. I'm sorry, Danielle. I thought it'd be fun...I didn't know the place was so...evil."

She looks ashamed. There's still sniffling.

"It's not your fault.. no one knew that it was like that it seems." She said before noticing the sniffling and looking at the ralts inside her tails. "Are you alright little one?"

The little guy looks up, nervous. "I don't know where I am...I don't know how I got here or who I am or what I am...I'm lost...lost...mommy and daddy said they'd come for me but they haven't and what if they never do? I'll be all alone...and no one will love me and..." he shivers, making a supreme effort not to burst right into tears.

"Shh..shh everything will be alright..I'm here sweetie" she said rocking him gently in her tails.

It does seem to calm him a little. "You...you're not mommy..." he whispers, but doesn't protest further.

"We should...we should go home," says Shelby. "Get me back to normal...figure out what to do next."

"Agreed." Danielle said before looking back at the shiny ralts. Sleep now little one.

He doesn't need much persuading and quickly falls asleep, breathing quietly.

It takes about fifteen minutes of walking to reach the house. Once inside Shelby collapses on the couch.

"Whew...what a day, huh? Liese and her brothers missed all the excitement, running calculations for me..."

"We should probably go get the others back tomorrow.. but we'll be hi use to them in this shape... Oh yeah I need to turn you back" she said before doing so and cuddling with her, making sue not to disturb the ralts in her tails.

Shelby's human form smiles. "Yeah...downtime is probably wise. I feel bad for them, but I think...I think we can get them back tomorrow..." She looks exhausted, but gratefully accepts Danielle's affection.

"I can't believe I almost got breeded with a Gardevoir..."

Danielle couldn't help bit giggle at this last comment. "You and me both..though I imagine it would be even weirder for you." She said through her giggles, the kind if giggling earned by being exhausted.

"Well, not if they'd had their way. I think they planned to program me as a breeding Pokemon..." she shudders. "I almost got turned into a permanent fixture!"

Nonetheless, she pets Danielle a couple times before settling on the couch.

Danielle shuddered with Shelby as she dutifully crawled into her own bed, still winning a little when she applied to much weight to her front. "Well..I guess we should get dune sleep so we can actually help them tomorrow." She said before yawning.

Shelby notices the whining sound for the first time and is instantly back up and looking over her Pokemon's paw. "What happened?" her voice is anxious. "When did you get hurt?"

"It's fine" she said smiling warmly. "We all got hit in that last fight.. right now we need to get some shut eye and I'm sure it'll be better in the morning."

Shelby nods hesitantly. "Okay. Long as you feel okay enough to get some rest." She crawls back into bed, aching and bruised from the day's events. Ralts stays soundly asleep.

"Goodnight" Danielle says as she closes her eyes and and rests her head.

The next day comes quietly. Somehow Ralts has managed to shake himself out of the tails and is now on the side of Danielle's bed. Shelby is sleeping soundly, completely worn out from yesterday's fiasco. The sunlight coming through the window is what gently wakes Danielle.

Danielle smiled at the ralts warmly. "Hello little one, how are you feeling?"

He slowly comes to, then looks up at the large canine Pokemon and initially draws back, but upon seeing Danielle's kind smile, calms down a bit.

"I'm...okay. A little confused. You're not my mother...who are you? Can you tell me who I am?"

Danielle felt a little bad, maybe she had gone overboard... "You're Peter." She said, coming up with a name on the spot. "And I'm Danielle..I'm gonna take good care of you." She said petting his head a little.

"Peter," he repeats. "I'm Peter. You're Danielle. You're my mommy? I thought she was taller."

The petting is accepted, but he still looks curious and a tad shy about everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back