• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"I'm no....yeah, I'm your mommy." Danielle responded, feeling it was the right thing to do. Hehe, that name brings me back, did it always sound that adorable?

She started to regret her course of action. "Daddy... Daddy's not here." She said sadly, still petting the little shiny.

"I know, but, when is he coming back? You both said you'd be back really soon...but you looked different then."

Danielle smiled sadly. "Well... I'm afraid he might not come back sweetie." Danielle said locking him off.

Cass? No I can't ask that of you... Besides that would mean you and me....

"No child deserves to be without a parent. I think I have finally summoned the strength to exist as an independent Pokemon once more. But you are still my guardian, and I will comply with your wishes."

Peter clears the covering obscuring his eyes. "Are you leaving me too?"

At this question, Danielle's heart seemed to break and restitch itself. "No, no I wont ever leave you sweetie."

Alright... For poor Peter

Danielle's tails begin to twist once more, and a warm glow comes from then. Peter is surprised, but not frightened...and then out comes Cassiopeia, leaving Danielle a regular Ninetales once more.

"I'm sorry, you two. I was...immersed in something that kept me for a bit. How's my boy?"

"real smooth Cass" She said chiding.

"Peter, this is your daddy." She said smiling and licking her new surrogate sun a little.

Despite the potential awkwardness, Peter quickly accepts what Danielle says and reaches out to Cass. The Mew smiles and embraces the smaller psychic, then turns to Danielle.

"I guess we'll be sharing a new adventure now, hmm?"

Upon a closer look...Cass is actually rather cute, especially hugging the adopted Ralts.

Heh, yeah I guess we are...hubby. She added this last part with a chuckle.

"Hey, don't leave me out of this." Says Danielle joining the hug

Cass grins. "I hope you won't find our age difference too problematic."

Peter sighs contentedly. "I missed you both. Why did you have to go?"

"I dint see how I could at this point, we've known either far to long for that to make a difference"

"We just had something to do sweetheart, but don't worry we won't leave you again.

Peter nods. "Okay. I love you."

He's not very chatty, but his smile says worlds about him.

"Should we wake up our trainer?" asks Cassiopeia with an affectionate glance at his new family members. "I suppose it would be prudent to continue the mission from yesterday."

"Maybe, though I do hate wake her up after such a stressful day, but I suppose its wisest." She said, gently nosing Shelby. She looked at her brand new family, very happy that it was hers.

Shelby slowly comes to...then notices Danielle has changed, then notices the other Pokemon.

"Oh, I see the little guy is here...and who's this?" she asks sleepily.

"This is Cassiopeia.... My husband." She said. The poor child needed parents.. and we couldn't help but give him some. She explained quickly to avoid confusion.

Shelby's eyes widen for just a moment. "Well, it's very nice to meet you both! Danielle, could I get your help downstairs please?"

She throws off the covers and begins to stagger down.

Cass watches, but then goes to playing with Peter.

Danielle smirks slightly and follows down, knowing what this would be about.

Once they get to the bottom floor she turns around and looks at Danielle worriedly. "Your mate is a Mew? Like, an actual, literal, Mew? Akira was one thing but seeing a purebred Mew, in my house...sweetheart, if they're going to be your family I don't mind, but they won't be wild Pokemon any more than you are! And what about Simon and Radar? We can't risk any of you now, and..." she looks overwhelmed, even as she begins to stroke Danielle's head.

She nuzzled her trainer slowly. "Well..... he wasn't my mate until a little while ago but the poor ralts looked so pathetic... And thats why we woke you up, to go get Simon and Radar." She said, trying to calm Shelby down some.

"He? I thought Cass was...er Akira was...I mean...okay, Mew, but...and...so now I have....and one of them..." Shelby can't seem to articulate a full sentence. Finally she straightens up.

"So what you're telling me is I have three Pokemon now. And we need to figure out how to save the others. Is that right?"

"Well... they're not so much yours as they are accessories to having me." She said smiling. "Unless you want to have them i'm sure they'd be happy to oblige. And as for saving our friends, yes, that was the plan as of last night right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back