• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"We believe so." Danielle said before relaying it to Cass psychicly, but wanting to worry Peter. "How are you my little one?" She asked him while nuzzling him.

"I'm having fun with Dad, Mommy. He was showing me a new game!"

Cass nods. "One day you'll be able to toss me up and down!"

Shelby chuckles. "I'm going to go get changed."

I Don't like letting you go.

"You'll even be strong enough to carry me, which will come in handy when become so old..and I can't....waaalk." She said acting as if she were rapidly aging and becoming crippled.

"Don't fear for me. I can handle some humans if all else fails."

Peter dashes to the Ninetales to 'support' her, laughing. "You're not old, Mommy! You're a beautiful young lady and daddy's lucky to have you!"

Shelby snorts, but not mockingly.

"My, you're quite the charmer aren't you?" She said playfully nosing him. "I'd say I'm pretty lucky to have him." She said genuinely.

Cass blushes a bit. Peter jumps onto Danielle's tails.

"So when are you going to get him to sleep?"

Shelby's shower can be heard.

Probably why we leave,I dint want it wearing of before we come back, the poor thing might have a panic attack.

As she said this she moved her tails in a way that made them act as a conveyor belt, shifting Peter through them and around.

The Ralts giggles a bunch at being shifted about. "More, more!" He calls with a grin.

"Then I suppose we have about ten minutes."

(back ASAP)

"Alright, get ready!" She said before picking up the pace, her tails were getting tired, but it was worth it to see his joy.

got it, 10 minutes to spend with ...our son, that sounds so strange to say

No..no it isn't.

She smiled, looking back, her tails still going but now slowing down, beginning a gentle rocking motion.

That's alright.. sleep now Peter, just go riiight to sleep..... She still swayed her tails gently.

That's right my precious little one, and you wont wake back up unitl you hear mommy's voice again. She said, gently lowering him to her bed.

With those words, he finally passes out completely.

"Nice job, setting a key to wake him up so that it doesn't become a time issue." Cass floats over to Danielle and sits on her head.

"Th.."

Woops, I guess I shouldn't speak hehe thank you. She said, smiling as she looked up at him.

It's the first time she's made eye contact since their agreement. His eyes seem to contain an entire skyful of stars, ancient yet beautiful... very easy to get lost in...

And then Shelby comes in.

She does indeed get lost, seemingly much easier than before their agreement...….

About 5 seconds after Shelby walked in she regained her composure. Oh... hello Shelby, how was your shower?

I put him to sleep and he'll only awake if he hears my voice. She explained. So... are we ready?

The others nod and they start out the door, the Ralts still spread across Danielle's bed.

It's only a few minutes before they reach their destination.

Danielle glances at the others and notices Cass has already transformed.

"You make a very convincing Chansey Cass." Danielle remarked playfully.

"You even pinker than normal."

Cass laughs in a higher, musical tone.

"One of my talents is master of disguise!" she laughs.

"Okay, we're going in. Try to keep anyone from coming in after us, alright, Danielle?"

"Right" She said taking post by the door. "Call me if anything happens." Her look was fierce until she looked a them both again ."And please, stay safe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back