• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Rest assured, I'll keep her safe," says Cass with a nod.

"We'll come back with both and then we'll report this place." And with that, the duo enters.

Danielle shifted nervously, worried for her two loved ones that were both in danger. Calm down Danielle calm down, Cass is the heart of the forest and Shelby is smart, they wont get caught.

As she paces a friendly face appears around the corner. Or rather, a pair of them. Normally they'd be welcome, but their timing couldn't be worse.

It's Nurse Joy and her Chansey.

Turn around and go back to bed, nothing needs to be done here. She said quickly, not wanting to waste any time.

Nurse Joy freezes for a moment, but then keeps walking. Her training in her field is intense. It might take more than a slightly hypnotic suggestion to stop her from going inside.

Of course. She says to herself before sneaking up to her and placing one of her tails on her. You really drastically want to go home.

The moment contact is made Nurse Joy strains a bit. She's aware she's being hypnotized and is trying to resist, but she doesn't seem to be winning.

Chansey looks around. "Hey, what are you up to?" Her look is more curious than accusing.

Elsewhere, Cass and Shelby have reached the chus and are working on placing them in Poke Balls.

Dangit. She say to herself, wrapping an additional tail to the chansey.

All you can think of is home, you want to be there, it's the only place on your mind.

She strained greatly, wondering why they had to be so well trained.

Slowly but surely their wills bend to Danielle's and they turn around without a word and go back the way they came.

"Alright, we're almost done," Cass chuckles. "Just gotta quickly freeze the guard outside."

"Danielle's probably worried. Let's speed it up," Shelby whispers.

Now that, the two had left she takes a breather, her mind slightly taxed. "Oh man those nurses are tough." She said wryly before returning her attention to the daycare. "Come on guys, please don't be hurt." She said as her brain raced through the bad things that could've happened.

A few frozen guards and the corridors later, the pair emerges.

"Let's go home," says Shelby simply, trying to avoid attention.

"Don't follow us just yet," telepaths Cass.

"Right.... and be on the look out for a nurse joy and chansey, I sent them home but they were well trained."

Cass nods and walks away with Shelby. Around ten minutes pass. Suddenly the noise from inside the daycare gets louder and louder. That's probably a good cue.

Danielle leaves, hoping she didn't attract to much attention to herself she tried to snek somewhat.

Upon arrival, the house looks undisturbed and a quiet conversation with familiar voices can be heard.

"If it wasn't for the fact that those Robot Lucario have been programmed to do my work for a week I would probably be in trouble, but this worked out nicely!"

Danielle walked in, grateful that everyone was ok. "Well, that was cleaner than most of the things we try to pull off."

"Why thank you" She said bowing dramtically. "Are they still in their balls?" she asked, noticing a lack of electric types.

"Yes," replies Shelby. "They were actually both asleep, so I'm going to run them by Liese and her brothers to make sure nothing screwy was done to them."

Cass stretches. "I admired your confidence while inside."

"It was easy with you guys guarding my back."

Danielle smiled, things for once might be normal... until she remembered a small blue pokemon that needed waking. Well as normal as they can be with us.

"Dint get too cocky though." She said cutiously before walking to her bed and wking the baby. "Hello my sweet boy."

Peter stirs. "Mommy...hi..." his eyes remain closed.

Cass and Shelby continue to talk to each other about their exploits.

She grabbed his by his neck, gently and placed him on her back. "Im happy too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back