• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

Danielle wasn't expecting this at first but laughed. "She is, nearly every day!" She said happily, the thoughts of her trainer making her happy.

"I sense that you are still very strong, but your heart is much calmer -- is that because of her? She must be a very good trainer to tame such a wild heart as yours," Akira says, more quietly, though not sadly.

"Yeah she is." Danielle said, a sense of love filling her. "But you don't seem very happy.. is something wrong?"

"I'm actually quite happy," replies Akira. "More so, knowing that you finally ended up in a home you deserved."

Balaa places the plates in front of them. "Eat up, everyone. It's not human cooking, but I tried my best!"

Akira grins. "She made us a pie yesterday!"

"Thanks, though I hope you know I do miss you" Danielle said before eating her food, a slight sense of melancholy in her movements.

"I know that," replies Akira. "But we get to come with you tomorrow, right?"

Balaa looks concerned. "I thought the human said we should stay away from the city."

"She said we needed to stay away from the lab -- but we can visit her! You remember, don't you?"

"Oh...yes, actually," Balaa blushes.

Danielle's tails wag, she had forgotten! "Oh yeah! You could visit at the house, though it might to be a little late since Shelby needs me at the lab in the day.." She said smiling with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I'm sure with some persuasion you could convince her to take a day off," laughs Akira, digging into the food.

"Would you mind walking with me after dinner, sweetheart?" asks Balaa.

"Of course." Danielle said chuckling she was starting to sense a theme.

The meal proceeds with many jokes, some stories, and so on. When it's over Akira curls up into a ball to sleep.

"Shall we?" asks Balaa.

"Sure" Akira said getting up and walking over to her father.

The two stride through the woods at a gentle pace, Balaa keeping quiet and simply watching Danielle with a smile. He looks up, then at her, then forward, all very slowly.

"Is something on your mind Father?" She asked curiously, looking at her fathers shifting gaze.

"I was just thinking of how proud I am of the Pokemon you've become, and how quiet it's been without you," he replies.

She chuckled. "I hope that that's a good thing." She said jokingly. "Is Akira still doing well?"

Danielle smiled, with a slight twinge of sadness. "They do huh?" Seems ironic

Her heart skipped a beat. "I suppose if I said no it would seem inappropriate hehe."

"What do you mean?" She asked, the concept of Shelby doing anything bad to her, somewhat foreign.

She pondered this, despite wanting to blurt out no. "No, she hasn't hurt me, but.. I knew she's changed me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back