• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Yes, they were trying to keep father alive"Danielle said, not putting to help until asked for, not wanting to get in the way.

"Well...they need to stop. Look at these power meters -- the small Pokemon's heart is slowing down just like Balaa's. If they don't let go they may find their life force absorbed into hers."

She quickly pushes more buttons. A small claw tries to pull Akira away, but it only holds on tighter.

Akira, listen to me you have to let go... Your dying. Danielle pleaded with then.

"No...if I can't....save Balaa...then....I'm....I'm...no...good...anymore....I....I...have....have...to....save Balaa..."

"They can't keep holding on...Danielle, please, get them to let go!"

Akira..favorite, if you don't let go I'm afraid you're going to kill her... You have to trust me.

The Pikamew's eyes moisten, but they finally release -- and with the sudden action they fall to the ground, exhausted and weakened by their sheer effort.

"Get them out of there -- they need you..."

Danielle runs to the machine and picked them up manually, then placing them in her tails. I'm so sorry..

"It's not your fault," the fusion replies with a very weak smile. "No one can do everything...not even ancient forces of nature...please...please forgive me..."

Shelby taps furiously on the window, mixing potions and administering them, running electrical pulses to stimulate Balaa's heart -- trying everything she can think of.

(Gg fur though,I nearly fell asleep on ya XD CYA tomorrow.)

"No no.. it's not your fault ...you did nothing,....just rest now, you need to regain your strength." Danielle said, rocking the tiny pokemon a little.

Akira nods. Their body begins to warm up again, albeit slowly -- they're coming back to life, so to speak.

"Danielle, would you mind taking Akira into the living room and watching over them for me?"

Danielle nods. "Alright...." She said taking a long passing glance at Balaa. Please don't die on us... She went back to the house.

Daniele tried to sleep but her worries refused to let her do so. Please..mom don't die... without you im not sure what i'd do. She mourned, into the night, but was slowly comforted by the tiny pokemon resting in her tails. Sleep well little one.

"M.....mother?" Danielle asked incredulously "Mother is that you....?" She asked again, running up to her.

"H...how is this possible?" She said tears starting to form, as well as a smile on her face.

"I wanted to use what was left of my psychic powers for this. I didn't...I didn't want to say goodbye like...like you saw me earlier."

Danielles smile wavered. "G...goodbye..." She said, not wanting to believe it.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I've been trying very hard, but I'm losing the fight. I knew...I knew if I didn't talk to you we'd... we would both regret it."

Her eyes glisten. "Besides, how could I not play one more game before leaving?"

"Bu....but you're not going to die.... Shelby and all four lucarios are helping you.... y..you cant die." Danielle was starting to breath heavily.

"Sweetheart, if Akira couldn't save me, Shelby and her tech won't be able to either. Please forgive me. If I could, I'd stay with you forever. But I don't have that choice."

The Ninetales wraps her tails around Danielle gently.

"I wish I had supported you more. I loved you the moment we met."

Danielle stood there weeping, comforted by her mothers tails. "I... I don't know what to do without you..." She said wrapping her tails around her mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back