• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"How?" Balaa's big eyes are full of concern. "I love you so much. I don't want anyone to harm you. Please...tell me what she's done. I won't be angry with you. I'm just...scared for you."

Danielle smiled. "It's nothing to be scared of.. I can't really answer how, though I've heard the word tamed thrown out quite a bit, I feel as if I've been modified somehow and my knowledge of the topic has let me know that I have been changed, just not entirely how."

Balaa's eyes fill with tears. "I don't understand. I want to, but I don't. What has she done to my baby?" He finally breaks down and begins to cry large splashing tears.

Danielle nuzzles him trying to make her feel better. "It's going to be ok father, Shelby has been nothing but nice to me this entire time, look, there's nut a scratch on me, and if worse comes to worse we can have Akira read me." Danielle said placing her head under Balaas head.

"It's not your body that I fear for...it's your mind. Even as a child you had a wild heart -- but now...now you speak of Shelby as if she were your master. Is she? Have you surrendered all your freedom? Has she convinced you to give up your will for the comfort and food she can offer?"

The Absol stamps, and then finally howls, "It's not FAIR! No one gets to take my daughter from me!"

"Mommy... I'm still free, she hasn't taken that away from me, and... I know that I'm not the same as I was, but that's not all Shelby either, I've grown some... " She paused, the emotion getting to her, she choked a little. "No one is taking me from you."

Balaa chokes. "I...I'm sorry. I guess...I've never had a child...who did what you can do. Who made my heart feel so alive, and who -- I just...I wasn't ready -- I'm still not" He coughs, blinks, coughs again. With his big brown eyes he seems to silently plead.

"D-Danielle--" the Absol stutters out, before collapsing on the ground. His mouth, agape, drips blood.

"Father?... FATHER!" Danielle screamed running to him. She nosed him a little before lifting him with her mind and bringing him to the others. "LIESE, AKIRA!" She yelled through the stream of tears running down her face.

The others are by her in an instant.

"What happened?" Akira cries, looking the poor creature over.

"Heart failure," says Liese, her LEDs a light blue. "Lucas never had a strong heart -- the humans who robbed him of his brain could only have made it worse, and the strain Balaa put on himself must have finalized the blow.

"Surely I can save him?" Akira focuses very hard, placing their paws on the Absol's still body. "Please...don't leave..." They seem unable to stop or move.

"Akira?" Liese looks nervous. "The fusion is expending all its power into trying to keep Balaa alive. We have to do something or Balaa will die and Akira will lose itself inside him."

Danielle was struggling to think straight. "We..well. I..." She streamed panicked, then she remembered what she did with Shelby. focus she commanded herself. "Liese you have to download her, it's the only way to at least extend how long she's got... We need to bring her to Shelby."

"Yes ma'am," replies Liese, immediately storing the dying Absol -- and Akira along with him. "Pokemon have been stored. Awaiting your next command."

All three bots stand at the ready for the orders of the forest guardian.

"I need one if you to get all of my mom's previous body and store that as well and we all go back to silphCo." Danielle said taking run of the situation.

They comply, picking up everything that used to be Balaa and storing it.

"If we return to Silph Co.," asks Liese, "Were we not warned Silph Co. would claim ownership of us?"

"Right, good point... But she dying.. we'll go to Shelby, she'll know how to help...hopefully. They're safe inside you right?"

Liese nods and stores Danielle, then immediately flies off to Shelby's home, the other three robots in tow.

It's only minutes before they arrive -- Liese releases Danielle immediately.

Danielle ran to find Shelby immediately. "SHELBY!" She cried out, fear running through her voice.

The human is asleep, but the sound of her Pokemon's terrified cry wakes her as if from a nightmare.

"Danielle? Is that you? Where are you? What's wrong?"

Danielle ran to her, making her piston known."Fathers dying, and I'm not sure how long he'll survive out of Liese's storage." She explained.

"A few minutes her heart gave out on her..and sh..She started to spit out blood.."

Shelby nods, her expression grim. "Liese, are you and your brothers capable of combining? I need a Pokemon stasis ward, but I don't keep one here."

"I can create one by combining with my brothers into one machine. You will be given full control of all systems." With that, she walks over to her brothers and they begin to merge.

"I'll do everything I can for your mother, Danielle."

"Thank you...." She said simply, not moving from where she stood. Her body felt as rigid as a rock.

In a few minutes the Lucario bots have vanished. In their place is a chamber, with a glass window on which can be seen all sorts of controls. Inside can be seen Balaa, and, still clinging to the Pokemon's life, Akira, who is using all their strength to try and save the Absol.

"Is...is that the life of the forest?" asks Shelby, quickly dashing to the screen and beginning to type furiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back