• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

She pondered this. "I guess im not sure.. I hadn't thought about that... but isn't it exciting?"

Danille smiled wider, happy that her father was happy. "Shelby actually thought of it."

"A bunch of sciency stuff I don't quite understand hehe" Danielle admitted before turning to Akira. "Of course, how could I come and not play games?"

"You're it!" Akira calls with a laugh before dashing away.

Balaa nods. "Well, forest guardian, how did we do in your absence?"

"Well the forst looks safe and Akira seems happy, i'd say you did great.. though, im not sure if I count as forest guardian anymore.... im not really around to much anymore.." She said before chasing after her friend.

Balaa watches the two with pleasure, then looks at the bots which are silently exchanging data.

"I never knew life could get so complicated...but it's nice."

"Tag!" Danielle said barely touching the pikamew, smiling at them.

Akira laughs and laughs before darting back at Danielle.

"And so I created several hundred batches of potions. To say she was surprised might be an understatement."

Danielle turned to her side, letting Akira crash into her, knocking them over, and giggled.

Danielle chuckled and enveloped Akira in her tails. "Not as much as you fa.." that weird..She almost used it again.

Akira notices. "What? What were you gonna call me?" The fusion grins and places its paws on Danielle, grabbing a hold of her head and giggling.

She tried to think of a buyable answer. The word was strange coming from her.. "fable."

Akira droops. "I wish you wouldn't lie to me. I can't think of why you'd be afraid. What did I do wrong?" Nonetheless, they don't make any motion to read Danielle's mind.

Balaa, elsewhere, has begun mashing berries into a sort of slush for the Pokemon.

"Nonono you funny do anything wrong, you couldn't do anything to me..." She said starting to feel guilty. "I was about to call you favorite....."

Akira blinks. "Is that a bad thing? You're my favorite. I love you so much it makes me happy just to think about you!"

"No! It's not bad at all, it just sounded a little weird I suppose" she said.

Akira nuzzles Danielle. "I don't think it's weird. I think it's wonderful. I like being your favorite. It makes me feel warm and cozy inside, just like your tails make me warm and cozy outside!"

Danielle chuckled, gladly she didn't get the jist. She licked Akira off. " I like being your favorite two."

"Okay, gang. Time for food!" Balaa's voice streams through the forest.

Akira playfully picks Danielle up. "You're softer! The human must be brushing you a lot."

The bots don't move, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back