• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"Yes. That's a good idea! She could probably even grow the clone! Okay...first thing tomorrow after your Aromatherapy -- we'll start this project."

Danielle spun in a circle, not able to contain her excitement. "Ok!" She said, licking Shelby.

"Did you want to take Liese home for tonight then? That way you guys can catch up with the others and let them know what's up." Shelby smiles.

"I'm sure she would love to go back and see her brothers." Danielle said

"Alright. Then go ahead. You know I'll be thinking of you! I'll see you whenever you get back to our home, alright? Go have some fun."

"Thanks, you too!" She said before pausing." D...do you think theres a way to restore Liese to a previous version for just a little? I'm not sure how her brothers would react to the new her."

"Restore her how? She hasn't change-- oh, I see what you're saying. Okay, um...I can't change it now, but next time. We'll have to create a separate mode for her."

"Alright" Danielle said, walking over to her friend. "Are you ready liese?" She asked, smile wide.

"Thanks!" She says turning to leave. As they walked away she found herself missing a little Shelby already but she shook it off, looking forward to seeing her friends again.

"Hmmm I guess it would be much quiker if I just let you carry me huh? sure then." She said stopping.

"Akira!" Danielle said running over to her pikamew friend and nuzzling her.

"How are you doing?" She asked chuckling, seeing her friend again brought a smile to her face.

"I'm much happier now that you're here!"

Balaa appears in the doorway and smiles. "Hello, dearest. How have you been?"

"Hello father!" She said walking over to Balaa and licking her. "I've been really good!"

"So the human has been kind? Good to know." Balaa smiles. "I'm so happy to see you. What are we doing tonight?"

"Games, games!" shouts Akira.

The three brothers and sister unite in a big group hug.

Danielle giggled a little at Akiras excitement. "Games sound good to me."

She chuckled a little more. "I could never hide anything from you." She said. "Well, it seems that we might be able to make a new body for you, so you can be a ninetails again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back