• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A certain scientific Railgun; A RP

Lu-Lu

Elder Member
Days pass by the students of Academy City like they do any other. 80% of the citys population are students; many of whom are espers.

An Esper is a person who possesses psychic abilites; these abilites can vary from anything between levitation, to the electro magnetic abilities of Misaka Mikoto; Tokigawa's aptly named Railgun.

An interest thread for a Railgun based RP?

If you havent seen it, you definitely should.

OMG

YES

( I was thinking of proposing a Kagaku no Railgun RP a few days ago but hEY YOU'RE PROPOSING ONE AND I'M ON THIS BANDWAGON! )

Cool :D

I think this should be enough to start the thread :3

Hopefully more are interested!

Losutus yawns, as he has just woke up. He walks around searching for his laptop. Finding it on his favorite couch. He grabs it and heads to his room. upon logging in to his laptop he checks his regulars. " Eh, nothing on dyechild. Maybe I will watch anime later, but not right now. I would fall asleep. Oh, I have some notifs on playroll union. Let's see..." Losutus checks his notifs to find out someone has tagged him. He doesn't really read most of it. He clicks the notif and finds a thread. A thread about a fandom rp. " Oh hey it is that one anime, that's cool. Maybe I will join this." With that lostutus prepares to reply, with a single word... "yes" ( This is exactly what happened to me. )

I haven't seen Railgun, but I've seen Index... ^^, I've been meaning to watch Railgun though. So I'm definitely interested.

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]I haven't seen Railgun, but I've seen Index... ^^, I've been meaning to watch Railgun though. So I'm definitely interested.

[/QUOTE]
Could be a mix of the two since theyre part of each other ^.^

I haven't seen Railgun, but isn't it a spin-off side story from the To Aru Majutsu no Index anime?

I'm still interested though

Last edited by a moderator:
A certain magical index was the first starting way back in 2004. A certain scientific railgun was first release in 2007 and it is a spin-off of Kamachi's A certain magical index taking place before and during the events of that series. They is also A Certain Scientific Accelerator but we don't talk about that ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back