• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A casual Pokémon OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Damafaud Damafaud I don't think so. So far I've only interacted with Eagershadow3 Eagershadow3 and we're near a berry stand, probs gonna make our way to Lena's for some poffins and group interactions ~ apologies for a late response! :3 I slept in todayyy

Unm. Aren't you outside the convention?
D. Rex D. Rex

I'm on a grassy patch that is an unspecified distance from the convention :3 So could be in or out of it, depending on which way I wanted things to go. Giving me some leeway to meet with anybody I wanted.

He, however, is somewhat close to the training field.

I'm on a grassy patch that is an unspecified distance from the convention :3 So could be in or out of it, depending on which way I wanted things to go. Giving me some leeway to meet with anybody I wanted.

He, however, is somewhat close to the training field.

Glub. I need to find map of this place.

I was wondering if anyone'd like to interact with Sterling or be open to him joining one? He's a retired gym leader who could easily be mistaken for a homeless man. :~) If not, I'll wait until a better opportunity to enter the role-play presents itself.
If you want, you can come buy a map from Hanako's stall. Hit me up! Or just have him ask for directions since Hanako makes maps, she'll know hah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back