• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A casual Pokémon OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A casual Pokémon OOC threadThis thread is under construction, please be patient!

Roleplay Rules:
  1. Relax and have fun - this is a casual roleplay!
  2. There will be some fantasy violence. Maybe even a lot. But I'm not out to kill characters.
  3. There's no real stat system, so be a good sport about Pokemon battles.
  4. I can and will boot you for being a jackass to other players.
  5. To participate in this roleplay, you must offer me a completed character sheet and one vintage meme.

But you didn't post one, so what good are you, really?

Why not just give us a regular cs and let us post it instead of sending it to pm? This is suppose to be causal isn't?

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[div class=title][div class=titletext] Gracie
[/div][/div][div class=tabcontainer]
[div class=tab1][div class=tabtitlec1][div class=tabtitle1]Who is she?[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab2][div class=tabtitlec2][div class=tabtitle2]Her Party:[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab3][div class=tabtitlec3][div class=tabtitle3]Misc:[/div][/div][/div]

[/div]
[div class=contentcontainer][div class=tabcontent1]

Gracie...
Profession Unknown..
Age 19

She travels with 3 pokemon. She grew up raising and evolving what is now her gallade ... they have a very tight bond. Her family use to be traveling.. doctors.. of pokemon and human alike. She was always quite sickly as a child but now she's off in search of some adventure.. and she's also a run away. A couple years back her mother had the bright idea to start experimenting with dangerous techniques. Grace didnt like that at all. So, as soon as she was well enough.. she took her friends and ran away. Her friends were basically only 3 pokemon. Her childhood best friend and two others who had befriended the meek girl.

She can be very shy during normal conversations and encounters, but there are certain times when she comes out of her shell. Her pokemon are usually pretty outgoing and comfort her. They push her to be a little more energetic and social. (They were pokemon being used in the experiments).
[/div] [div class=tabcontent2 style=display:none]
Her Party:

Gallade lvl 41 (m)
-psychic
-heal pulse
-hyperspace hole
-counter

Gloom lvl 10 (f)
-stun spore
-grass whistle(or sleep powder/spore)
-poison powder
-leaf blade

Emolga lvl 9 (m)
-spark
-fly(?)
-bounce
-thunder

[/div] [div class=tabcontent3 style=display:none]
MISC:

This will evolve as the RP goes on. For any info that is need-to-know about her.

[/div]

[/div][/div]
[class=container] height:530px; width:370px; margin:auto; cursor:default; background-color:white; [/class] [class=contentcontainer] height:218px; width:348px; margin:auto; position:relative; top:-17px; overflow:hidden; padding:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-right:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-left:1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=tabcontent1] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent1] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent2] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent3] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent3] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=title] height:45px; min-width:90px; background-color:white; margin:auto; position:relative; top:45px; left:108px; display:inline-block; padding:10px; padding-right:12px; border-radius:1.8px; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name=titletext] font-size:40px; color:#3a3a44; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; text-shadow: 1px 2px #b37aba; font-style:italic; position:relative; top:-8px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] height:100px; width:370px; position: relative; left:0px; top:-17px; [/class] [class=tab1] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://clip2art.com/images/drawn-blue-eyes-lady-7.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 90%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec1] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec1 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle1] height:22px; width:66px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab2] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://pokemongohub.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/pokeball_sprite.png'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 40%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec2] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec2 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle2] height:22px; width:72px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:19.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab3] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://media1.tenor.com/images/e863d51a9522628098cb5783eb3cfae9/tenor.gif?itemid=10628857'); background-size:100%; position-relative; background-position: 10% 20%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec3] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec3 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle3] height:22px; width:70px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.2px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent2 show tabcontent3 [/script]

This is suppose to be causal isn't?
Ah yes this rp is all about cause and effect with a deeper philosophical theme where every action has an effect on the larger picture of fate and on going of the world /s

On a more serious note I think it's just GM preference~

The PM CS also makes the thread cleaner with only accepted CS there

I see the OOC exploded while I was preparing for the potluck at work tomorrow!

I always ask players to PM me their profiles first, and also invite them to share their character ideas in the OOC thread while they work. Even if only one person talks about their character in the OOC thread, that gives all the other players an idea of where to start with their own characters and interactions. And, when people send me their profiles in a PM, it makes a nice little record for me (and gives me a private place to voice any concerns, I feel bad about correcting someone's mistakes in front of a group)

As for my character that I'll be working on after the RP thread is set up:
An older scientist, who has returned to Saffron City to sabotage another person who has plagiarized her work.

Oh sharing idea? My turn!

A Pokemon trainer-coordinator-groomer-photographer-poffin maker-berry enthusiast-chef-in-training who isn't sure what she really wants to do just yet and looking for a motive to settle at one profession

So, for now, I'm just hanging around, lurking, helping if I can~

...But part of me really wants to play an Umbreon. Just that, not much to it yet >w<

I see ok thank you! I was afraid that met it was going to be like strict getting accepted which usually tends happen when they say send it to pm.
Ah yes this rp is all about cause and effect with a deeper philosophical theme where every action has an effect on the larger picture of fate and on going of the world /s

On a more serious note I think it's just GM preference~

The PM CS also makes the thread cleaner with only accepted CS there
I see the OOC exploded while I was preparing for the potluck at work tomorrow!

I always ask players to PM me their profiles first, and also invite them to share their character ideas in the OOC thread while they work. Even if only one person talks about their character in the OOC thread, that gives all the other players an idea of where to start with their own characters and interactions. And, when people send me their profiles in a PM, it makes a nice little record for me (and gives me a private place to voice any concerns, I feel bad about correcting someone's mistakes in front of a group)

As for my character that I'll be working on after the RP thread is set up:
An older scientist, who has returned to Saffron City to sabotage another person who has plagiarized her work.

My character idea is a young man who works high up in a evil team organization and can't stop because they're holding his little sister hostage. He never wanted to be a part of said team in the first place.

Alternatively it may just be a guy who used to work for a criminal organization but left and is trying to make amends by working as an agent for the good guys.

Something like that.

I see ok thank you! I was afraid that met it was going to be like strict getting accepted which usually tends happen when they say send it to pm.
I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry!

I'm doing a lot of bbcode testing in my private workshop, because D. Rex D. Rex requested a character sheet that would be easy to work with on mobile. But everything I have is a lot of columns, tabs, and tables, so it's been hard work trying to make something that can hold a lot of information while still being okay to edit on a smartphone.

Here's what I have so far, but's pretty bare compared to that cute layout Enmyira Enmyira did! And please ignore the character picture, he's from the last time I was in a Pokemon roleplay.

Character Name
836554.jpg
  • Name: bluh bluh

Hometown:

Goal:

[div=max-width:800px;margin:auto;][row][h]Character Name[/h][/row][Row][Column=span2][IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/3rcCzfTq/836554.jpg[/IMG][/Column][Column=span6][Tabs][Tab=Vitals][B]Name[/B]: bluh bluh

[B]Occupation[/B]:

[B]Age[/B]:

[B]Gender[/B]:

[B]Hometown[/B]:

[B]Goal[/B]:[/Tab]

[Tab=Personality]bluh[/Tab]

[Tab=Biography]double bluh [/Tab]

[nobr][Tab=Team]
[Row]
[Column=span4]
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/pikachu.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
[table=none][tr][th=2]
[CENTER]Overview[/CENTER]
[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Nickname[/td][td]Species[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Ability[/td][/tr]
[tr][th=2]
[CENTER]Moves[/CENTER]
[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Move1[/td][td]Move2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Move3[/td][td]Move 4[/td][/tr]
[/table]
[/Column]
[Column=span4]
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/eevee.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
[table=none][tr][th=2]
[/th][/tr]
[tr][th=2]
[CENTER]Moves[/CENTER]
[/th][/tr]
[/table]
[/Column]
[/Row]

[Row]
[Column=span4]
[table=none][tr][th=2]
[/th][/tr]
[tr][th=2]
[CENTER]Moves[/CENTER]
[/th][/tr]
[/table]
[/Column]
[Column=span4]
[table=none][tr][th=2]
[/th][/tr]
[tr][th=2]
[CENTER]Moves[/CENTER]
[/th][/tr]
[/table]
[/Column]
[/Row]

[Row]
[Column=span4]
[table=none][tr][th=2]
[/th][/tr]
[tr][th=2]
[CENTER]Moves[/CENTER]
[/th][/tr]
[/table]
[/Column]
[Column=span4]
[table=none][tr][th=2]
[/th][/tr]
[tr][th=2]
[CENTER]Moves[/CENTER]
[/th][/tr]
[/table]
[/Column]
[/Row]
[/Tab][/nobr][/Tabs][/Column][/Row][/div]

If anyone wants to put the same information in a different layout for their profile, go for it. AnimeGirl is right, this is a casual RP, so i can worry about everyone's bbcode matching some other time.

OH OH! I got a character idea! It's the younger brother of an accomplished ace trainer. and his entire team consists of the children pokemon of his brother's team. He is just getting started and he is super nervous, as he has always lived under the shadow of his brother, even his good pokemon are hand-me-downs from his brother. So... his journey was spurred by his family to make him break out of his shell (as a life of this lead him to admire his brother, but become meek and shy and feel unworthy of his pokemon, even if he shows ability and talent). something like that! (brainstormed on the fly xD)

Oh I actually have simalier idea with whole having to live under the older sibling's shadow.

Last edited:
Since I've been silently lurking around I guess I should share my character

He's a newly graduated student from an academy in Jubilife city, grew up in Celestic town and he is now spending his time wandering around Sinnoh as a trainer. He was pretty popular when he was in school and he's a friendly and down-to-earth kind of guy, but he's unsure if he'll make a good Pokemon trainer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back