• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A casual Pokémon OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Anyone whose character has been approved may now begin roleplaying!

Here's how I think Ditto should work:
Ditto can only transform into a pokemon if they are in the close by and if the Pokemon leaves the range the Ditto can only maintain the transformation for about a minute. I don't they should be able to transform into inanimate objects or humans. (We can justify that by saying Ditto transform by copying some unique propriety/substance/thingy only Pokemon have. We can also say that's why pokeballs only work on them.)

Sooo, what do you guys think?

Here's how I think Ditto should work:
Ditto can only transform into a pokemon if they are in the close by and if the Pokemon leaves the range the Ditto can only maintain the transformation for about a minute. I don't they should be able to transform into inanimate objects or humans. (We can justify that by saying Ditto transform by copying some unique propriety/substance/thingy only Pokemon have. We can also say that's why pokeballs only work on them.)

Sooo, what do you guys think?
Ditto is able to turn into inanimate objects though?

Oh wait it can turn into anything canon wise

Even humans from memory it just can't copy perfectly from memory and revert back to normal if it laughs

Working on my character, all I've got are her Pokemon and her basic info, LOL

Dr. Green
641510a8fc29911a47179c034eaeab25.jpg
  • Name: Demeter Green

Age: It's not polite to ask a lady that sort of question.

Hometown: Lavender Town

Goal: Revenge.

Hey everyone! I added and changed some stuff in my characters profiles, the most notable being that I made the names Ephraim and Natalie be the result of them creating new identities.

I.e, My characters names are actually Xander and Rinea Wright.

Looking forward to rping with all of you. ^^

Hiya I, ah, I am quite new so I'm not too sure about stuff yet, but I was wondering if this rp is open to join?
If it still is I would like to hop in as my Ninetails character, who is a Ninetails that kept her Vulpix colouring (so she's orange with a beige mane and brown paws).
For this rp she would have the same abilities as the Ninetails in the anime. So she would be able to talk to people through illusions and telepathy, but not have telekinesis like the ninetails in the anime.
She is also a wild pokemon that refuses to be caught, but will team up and fight for trainers if she feels like it. She also lives in the streets of Goldenrod city, but loves traveling, big cities and also chips.

I do not really have a vintage meme, but my icon is certainly a quality meme of myself.

Hiya I, ah, I am quite new so I'm not too sure about stuff yet, but I was wondering if this rp is open to join?
If it still is I would like to hop in as my Ninetails character, who is a Ninetails that kept her Vulpix colouring (so she's orange with a beige mane and brown paws).
For this rp she would have the same abilities as the Ninetails in the anime. So she would be able to talk to people through illusions and telepathy, but not have telekinesis like the ninetails in the anime.
She is also a wild pokemon that refuses to be caught, but will team up and fight for trainers if she feels like it. She also lives in the streets of Goldenrod city, but loves traveling, big cities and also chips.

I do not really have a vintage meme, but my icon is certainly a quality meme of myself.

Hello there! And welcome! Don't worry, we'll help you if you have any questions.

Firstly, the rp is indeed open! Just make sure to make a CS and submit it Welian before you post.

Yes, you can plan as a Pokémon if you want. I'm perfectly okay with the difference in color.

As for the talking! I'm not to keen on the idea. Maybe just illusions that don't talk? This way you still got to deal with the limitations of being a pokemon. I'm also fairly ehh on that for the same reason.

That all said, you could easily play a pokemon like you are wanting without that. And I'm sure there will be other people who make pokemon for you to talk with. I for one, am thinking of making a zubat!

I was wondering if anyone'd like to interact with Sterling or be open to him joining one? He's a retired gym leader who could easily be mistaken for a homeless man. :~) If not, I'll wait until a better opportunity to enter the role-play presents itself.

Ricky is always available if you want to meet him. He looks kinda homeless himself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back