• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A casual Pokémon OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
**Sorry if i tagged you guys if you're already involved/posting etc. I jsut went down the line and tagged whoever i didn't immediately recognize.
Thank you SO much for the mass tagging! This definitely helps!

Alright, so that's two characters in my inbox, even though I don't have the plot on the main thread yet.

We're basically starting the RP off with a Pokemon convention so, uh, I hope you like fursuits.

Gracie
drawn-blue-eyes-lady-7.jpg

gallade.gif

Gallade -Lvl 41
-psychic
-heal pulse
-hyperspace hole
-counter

gloom.gif

Gloom -Lvl 10
-stun spore
-grass whistle
-poison powder
-leaf blade

emolga.gif

Emolga -Lvl 9
-spark
-fly
-bounce
-thunder

I Cant Wait~

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag! Wouldn't have noticed this hah.

As for my char, she's still in construction ('til when do we got time to send our sheets?), but she's got an eye-patch and her aesthetic is purple-violet. She's probably gonna use a Purrloin and a Litwick. 1542600400194.png1542600421295.png

I'm not really into memes, but have this really old video of a cat that always makes me laugh >w<

I just want to let you know, I've still haven't exceeded 25 posts yet, and I'm not sure whether this internet's gonna last too much longer, so I might not be able to send in my character sheet when this starts, that's all.

I just want to let you know, I've still haven't exceeded 25 posts yet, and I'm not sure whether this internet's gonna last too much longer, so I might not be able to send in my character sheet when this starts, that's all.
I'm sure welian welian can start the PM for you instead then! Just gotta let her know when >w<

Oh read too fast, internet is a problem... But I think we don't have any sort of join limit

Double check with a staff member! The anti-spam measures got updated shortly after the 25 post rule, and you might be able to start a PM after all.

And I think I finally have my team lineup ready! I imagine like... having 4 lv5 mons in their first stage, and 2 lv15 ones that will disobey and do their own things for a while.

talking about plotting. I finally decided on my team! These are all pokemon that the older brother would have bred from his team for his younger brother and then trained them a bit before giving them to the younger kid (also gives the chance for my boy to spend time with them and befriend them. So his party likes him but that does not mean they will obey him or that he is any good at battles or leading xD)

It would be something like: A playful bitey gible, the one responsible for the group froakie, a sensitive ralts that is shy but also friendly with the character, an outgoing playful eevee, a heracross that loves good fights but is reckless and despite liking their trainers they disobey em often. And finally a skarmory, a loner cold bird kind, doesn't like to bother with fighting but if it's trainer was ever in peril, it would jump to protect him.

i can decide moves and stuff later~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back