• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Brain Full of Holes (Resisting Durge x ?) / Literally Anything BG3

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Edit: I redid this whole interest check. Again.

Edit: I just want a good, detailed, interesting BG3 RP. Come to me with all your ideas. I just won't play any canon characters, sry. Maybe maybe Shadowheart with some convincing but I really prefer to play OC.

• Me

Medieval Music

Theme Cloud

About Me.

• Time Zone: EST
    • Complexity: I would say literate to novella (rarely). I return what I'm given
    • Pace: I work full time and am a grad student so reply rate may vary or be slow depending. If I'm excited about our RP though, I will find a way to be active. I usually try to reply at least once a day and am typically available OOC.

Me

You

Gen RP

A Brain,

full of
holes

Themes

Dark, Fantasy, Romance

status

Accepting

♡coded by uxie♡

If we sound like a good fit, shoot me a DM! If you don't mind, please include a writing sample so I can see if your writing style complements mine. I'd be happy to do the same if you'd like.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back