• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~A bit odd~Fandom and a few nonfandom! c:

Hello! I'm Angel!

I'm timidly coming here to see if anyone catches my interest with roleplaying.
I'm 26 years old and only rp with adults, as I only roleplay things that include romance. I like mixing it with comedy, drama, maybe horror. Depends on the idea!
For Fandoms, I'm only looking for oc x canon, and will very happily double. c: I ask you do the same! The exception to that is if we world-build and add more characters!
I love ooc chat! Please brainstorm with me and spaz about our ocs together. ;w; I adore throwing memes and stuff that remind me of our stories.
I'm an oddball. Some of what I'm asking for are not typical(Such as some genderswaps, aus, and ideas.). I'm happy to stick to more normal things though! ^-^
I love world building, so if we end up with 100s of ocs over time, I won't complain!
I work and go to college, so please be patient with me. I also have intense social anxiety, so I might just need time to calm down. I'll be patient as well too!
I can do anything from short replies to long depending on your interest! I kinda like the shorter replies(Never 1-liners!) since they're easy to respond to. Writing 10 paragraphs is so fun but...sometimes it becomes overwhelming. ;w;
I'm fine with all sexuality and representations! c:
I'm ditch-friendly. I get things happen. People get bored. It's okay to drop things. RP with me for a while then stopped for a while, and now wanna chat again? Just go ahead! I'll usually act as if we never stopped talking!
Please do not spam me with 'are you there?'s or rush me.
((I draw/animate gifs. So if we become besties, you can bet I'll doodle our ocs!))
For death game fandoms, adding a magic element would be awesome! I personally love having a neutral/chaotic healer who can bring people back to life perhaps. Mostly because main ocs dying and staying dead is not something I'm comfortable with. If they can come back, then its fine! Death isn't required though, obviously, so we can work around it if you'd prefer to keep things more realistic.
Any canons that are under 18 have to be aged up!

I prefer pms here for roleplaying, but if we really get along and I feel comfortable with you, I would be happy to share my discord. I just don't like giving it away until we've been chatting/rping for a while!

Now for the goodies!

Fandoms:

Danganronpa: (I'm looking for some odd canons and some normal. lol) Humanized!Monokuma (Monokuma being a demon Junko summoned instead of just a robot), Genderswapped!Toko Fukawa, Junko Enoshima, Byakuya Togami. (I do have one oc not paired with a canon that I don't mind playing! He's male but dresses in feminine clothing, with a preference of males. So if you want an oc x oc, there you go!

BNHA: Villain!Au Deku, Twice, Monoma, Shinso.

Your Turn to Die: Shin, Keiji, Midori, Rio Ranger.

Tokyo Mew Mew: Kish

Miraculous Ladybug: Adrien, Luka, Lila, Felix.

Non-fandoms:

Build-A-Magical Girl group (I'd LOVE to build our own magical girl world with cuteness and fun villains! Some darkness is fine but I'm super craving just something fun! I do have a sort of idea for a slightly darkish magical girl plot, having to do with colors! Feel free to inquire!)

Stalker x Victim (HEAR ME OUT. I want...an odd plot for this. I want you to give me your best yandere stalker, general stalker, give me something fun and crazy! Because their love interest...will be into it. Taking secret pictures? Love interest knows and makes sure they pose cute for them. Secret admirer gifts? Loves them. But I know what you're gonna say "they'll kill for them if you go yandere" but what if it's a scenario where the "victim" gives them attention and love to the point they see no reason to do such things. I'd adore to play the "victim" but I'd also happily double and have similar situations (Maybe stalker besties who are each other's wingmans?).

Supervillain x fan (I wanna play someone who admires a supervillain. Said villain perhaps finds it funny/cute, or for a sweeter route, is happy someone genuinely likes them. Keeps "holding them hostage" from the superhero, in reality just taking them on dates. Would love a love triangle or even poly ship of them with the hero or a corrupt hero!)

Mix and match ideas! Or take the stalker idea and make it an AU for one of the fandoms! Go ahead and throw ideas at me.
You may suggest anything else, keep in mind I love dark romantic comedy stuff!

Last edited:
Hello! I wanted to say that your ideas are lovely, so if you came here timidly offering definitely do not worry. You have a lot of great content atypical to the norm, which easily keeps things fresh. Good luck with the search! o7 If nothing turns up, I would be happy to participate with some quirky romance shenanigans that I've never experimented before like the two middle non-fandom ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back