• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A 1x1 Honkai Star Rail Search (Canon x OC doubling+)

Mewk

One Time Luck
Hihi everyone, I'm Mew! I'm 21+ years of age, female, and living in the EST timezone if that matters any. I'm currently looking to double or triple up (because who doesn't enjoy love triangle drama or polyships?) for a HSR roleplay! (Might be open to split fandom doubling too? You can take a look at my main thread here)

My posting times can be very unpredictable, but I do try to aim for a reply once every few days if not daily. You can take your time with posts! If my schedule picks up, I can be extremely slow, like a reply once every week or two.

I'd like to consider myself super chill and ghost friendly. I roleplay through PM (preferred) or email/gdocs and I don't care much for word count, mistakes, perfect portrayals, etc. and would ask you to be relaxed/lenient as well!

My average posts are roughly two paragraphs per side. Not looking for overly long posts at this time, all I ask is a decent paragraph per side from you. All pairing types are fine with me but I do prefer MxF for my half.

Please care about both our sides and put in equal effort, as I'll do the same! It might sound petty but nothing makes me lose interest faster than people only caring about their own pairing.

As much as I love the canon universe and feel like there's a lot we could do with all the different worlds and stuff, I'll say I do find the overall terms and lore to be overwhelming so I'm open to diverging, changing things up, adding our own twists, etc.!

The names are listed in preferred order but hopefully you'll have enough picks to choose from!

Primary interests: Aventurine • Gepard • Blade
Secondary choices: Argenti • Caelus • Dr. Ratio
Third/last choices: Welt • Jing Yuan • Luocha

Aside from my primary interests, I'd like to say mostly anyone? Including current NPCs! If I think I'll really struggle with someone I'll let you know, but chances are I'd still be willing to give them a shot so ask away!

If this caught your interest, just message me with who you're able to play for me and who you'd like in return, please and thank you lovelies!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back