• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ・━☆ vitruvia; performing arts academy ☆━・

Elise

Minecraft Creeper

a roleplay by Elise

vitruvia
!

performing arts academy ✧

gm

Elise

tags

Still Don't Know My Name

Labrinth

• introducing

Vitruvia academy is a private performing arts conservatory in the heart of New York City. Initially established in the late 50’s as a school for music, the academy has since branched out and now subsequently teaches: music, dance, theatre, fine arts and literature. It is widely regarded as one of the most elite performing arts schools in the world - most students go on to get jobs in their respective industries whilst others go on to even become teachers themselves. The school has a total enrollment of about 950 undergraduates and graduates. It has several student and faculty ensembles that perform throughout the year - including orchestra, theatre group and ballet.

Vitruvia is an academy that prides itself on talent it produces - having many notable award winners as alumni. Whether you’re at Vitruvia due to getting in on your own merit or through paid family connections, one cannot deny the undeniable boost given by the academy to thrusting individuals into stardom. The most coveted spot in Vitruvia is to be the winner at the end of year talent show - a spot which could put you in talks with famous producers, directors, publishers, etc. With a bustling student life, multiple academy events, mixed in with teenage angst - Vitruvia certainly makes a big impact on all those associated with the college.

The crux of it all:

Hey everyone! I essentially wanted to create a character driven story in a teenage setting with a lot of drama and story telling. Think Euphoria in terms of how character led the story is. Of course, this isn’t just going to be a free for all, I will be creating events, situations etc to help create a flow to the story. These can range from anything to homecoming, talent showcases, game nights, etc - there are many possibilities. The talent show at the end of the year - otherwise known as the End of Year Exhibition - will be an overarching theme.

I’m looking for a group who’s going to be active and consistent in writing. A lot of background this roleplay will take place on Discord - so I would say that it is almost a requirement. The discord will contain things like event planning, character info, relationship dynamics, recaps, etc.

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Thank you for your interest everyone! I’m just going to set up some pages and hopefully get the ball rolling soon.

interested, and with a character — though she’s not as inherently dramatic as the setting calls for.

Hoyo peeps.

This thread has been temporarily locked while RpNation Staff investigate the issue at hand regarding accusations of idea theft, as well as the inappropriate nature of this public feud which is in violation of our Community Guidelines.

Once we have figured things out we will unlock this thread and notify any parties needed of our decision.

Thank you,

- RpNation Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back