• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"I'm sure you have. It didn't fully click that you two were behind Kamoshida, as well... It's quite interesting to realize that all these events..." He didn't want to finish his sentence in public, simply letting out a chuckle as he realized Ren was the mastermind behind it all.

"He certainly does. I'm far from close with him and I can tell he doesn't trust me worth a damn, but I see how he treats the rest of you. He's a good guy." Akechi glanced at his watch for a beat as the waitress returned with their food. "Thanks again for the meal, ma'am." Bowing her head to her, he took a pair of chopsticks and set to work, eating in the same formal way he normally did.​

While Akechi mused over the ramifications of the Thieves' earliest mark, Ren watched the detective out of the corner of his eye; he caught himself smiling at the sound of Akechi's laughter, then hummed to himself. A touch of pride swelled inside of him.

"No hard feelings, huh? That's awfully mature of you. Most people take it personally when someone doesn't like them." Ren blew across his broth. He took a hearty slurp, then dug into his noodles.

"No, of course not. I understand his skepticism." Sure, he would love for the Thieves to be inviting to him, but if he were in their shoes, the last thing he would do is trust himself. His motives were cloudy and suspicious at best.

"Not to mention the public has been disliking me for some time now. You're somehow affiliated with that Phan-site, aren't you? I was 2nd place on the last poll, just under Okumura. All because I spoke against the Phantom Thieves on TV..."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back