• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fluffylilbee

i <3 knights
Amalie Fontaine.

————
Amalie is the new girl in this small, picturesque town shrouded by a forest. she arrived here with her father, without warning. she’s very mysterious, but for all the wrong reasons.

※ appearance — amalie is unconventionally beautiful. she has large eyes and a pale complexion, with short hair and blunt bangs curtaining her face. she has a few moles on her cheek, she has pink, large lips, and a dreamy gaze. she has central heterochromia, with the iris being blue with a chocolate brown inside.

※ personality — people may normally describe amalie as cold. she’s distant, silent, seems to be always watching. she isn’t the type of person to take things quickly. she waits until the right moment for everything, or at least she thinks. beneath her seemingly abrasive exterior, she’s very scared. she doesn’t want to be hurt again.

if interested, please reply! i’m looking for a m/f or f/f relationship, and a roleplay that would center around amalie and your oc’s life in their small town, and a blossoming friendship/relationship between them. i usually type in *actions* however i can adjust to something else! please be active, please don’t ghost me, please tell me if you think we don’t click. thank you for reading :)!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back