• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πŸΌπŸ», 𝚈𝚎𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ 𝟼𝟻 π™Όπš’πš•πš•πš’πš˜πš— πšˆπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ π™°πšπš˜.

The Gallows

with the lights out, it's less dangerous.
giphy.gif

I'm aware that this is sort of a long short, mostly because
I have A LOT of rules. But I recently watched 65 with Adam
Driver and I absolutely LOVED it.

I think something based off of it, would make for an action
packed, romance involved, thriller.

I'm going to try and keep this short and sweet:

Firstly: before we jump in I only double and I only do M/F pairings.
I also only RP with other Females as I'm a girl myself and that's what
I'm most comfortable with. Also be 21+ as I'm in my 30s.

Second: I make character sheets, fangirl over my characters, love
plotting, and creating.

Third: I don't have a lot of time. I have a toddler and chronic depression
this means sometimes it takes a while for me to get a post up. So you
have to be patient. Regardless I'm always going to communicate to the
best of my ability.

Forth: I write anywhere from 300 to 1000+ words per post depending

on the situation and inspiration. I only write third person.

Lastly: I prefer to go off site. As I often forget to check here once I find a
partner. My preferred methods are dis.cord and docs.

I prefer my partner to be on the same page with all of the above.

As for the plot. You don't really need to have seen the movie, but I would prefer that you did.
It's not a complicated plot which is what I love most about it; it's straight to the point. Simple
to understand. If you are unaware of the plot here is a quick blurb, no spoilers.

Mills (Adam Driver) is piloting a spaceship hauling individuals who are cryogenically frozen

on an exploratory mission. After a catastrophic crash Mills and one other survivor find themselves
stranded on Earth 65 Million Years ago. (They do not go back in time.) They must make it to
a part of the ship (an escape vessel) that has broken off from the main crashed ship. They face

dangerous prehistoric creatures. They also find out that a catastrophic meteor is set to collide
with earth and they are on a time crunch to get off the planet.

I would absolutely love for someone to play Mills for me or a Mills like character.
In return I can also play a Mills like character or an original character that we can build together.
I would ADORE exploring romance while our characters navigate dangerous territories and
have to rely on each other to survive. Eventually I'd love for them to get off the planet and/or
survive the meteor crash and have to build life on Earth...the start of humanity.
I feel as though this could go long term. So I'm looking for someone willing to
go the long haul with me and help me build a world and characters based on this film.
I myself am not a fan of Sc/Fi but I absolutely fell in love with this movie. The possibilities are
endless so I need a beautiful mind to join me!!!!!

P.S. If you use Adam Driver as your male FC for my female love
interest, I will use any male FC you want for your female!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back