• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅᴀʏꜱ (ʜᴀᴢʙɪɴ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟʟᴜᴠᴀ ʙᴏꜱꜱ) (ᴏᴘᴇɴ)

fairyfawn

respectless
f12443f47920cc6ee573802b7e13f59438ed7dea.gif

plot
You there! Are you tired of the yearly Exterminations? Maybe you’re seeking a way out of here — perhaps you unfairly fell down here just because you had a little bit of guilt and doubt in your mind, or maybe you did something in life that you’re starting to regret. are you one of those people? well, you’re just in luck! the Hazbin Hotel is just the place for you to go! or maybe you’re not looking for redemption — but are you looking for a job? maybe you’re tired of that boring job at the local fast food restaurant and want to start fresh. well, the Hazbin Hotel is just the place for you! Whether it be you looking over applications of potential new residents to helping with the bar. There’s never a dull day here at the Hazbin Hotel! we look forward to seeing you there! Whether you see redemption as something that is possible or some silly dream that won’t come true, why don’t you stop by the hotel?

overview
hello, hello! juniper here with another group interest check! this roleplay is going to be a hazbin hotel/helluva boss crossover! so characters from both shows will be present here! unlike in the shows, sinners are able to travel through the rings so long as they have a permit to do so. this is to make interactions between characters from both shows easier. helluva boss characters are welcome to stop by and hang around the hotel as well. this is mostly slice of life comedy stuff with various plots to make things more interesting and dramatic.

rules
rule one

this roleplay is LGBTQ+ friendly! all genders and sexualities are welcome and encouraged here! Also, ship wars will not be tolerated here. Be respectful.

rule two
This roleplay is going to get messy and dramatic. IC drama is most certainly welcome, and please be comfortable with such themes. Things going against site rules will not be allowed of course.

rule three
semi-advanced to advanced. the minimum you should be writing for a post is at least 3 decent sized paragraphs. More is welcome but try to do at least 3 paragraphs.

rule four
the roleplay is going to be taking place onsite here on RPN. the OOC will be on Discord and is strictly for OOC purposes. please ensure you have discord.

rule five
2 canons per person. this means you may claim 1 character from Hazbin Hotel and 1 character from Helluva Boss. you do not have to play canons if you don’t want to. OCs are very much welcome here! and you can play as many OCs as you are able to handle!

rule six
writers must be 18+ of age to participate in this. this is for comfort reasons as I do not feel comfortable roleplaying with minors.

rule seven
bigotry and bullying will absolutely not be tolerated here. OOC drama won't be tolerated either. let's all get along please! furthermore, don't leave anyone out of chatting/plotting/interactions. it's not cool at all. please include people in chatting and plotting.

taken canon characters for hazbin hotel:
alastor — fairyfawn fairyfawn
lucifer — wolfstar wolfstar

taken canon characters for helluva boss:
sallie mae — fairyfawn fairyfawn
stolas — wolfstar wolfstar

Once there is enough interest, I’ll make the OOC discord!

Will we need knowledge of Hazbin Hotel? Because I havent had a chance to watch it yet, though I think I'm only a few episodes from being caught up on Helleva Boss.

Will we need knowledge of Hazbin Hotel? Because I havent had a chance to watch it yet, though I think I'm only a few episodes from being caught up on Helleva Boss.
You don’t need knowledge of Hazbin Hotel! Just having watched Helluva Boss is just fine!

You don’t need knowledge of Hazbin Hotel! Just having watched Helluva Boss is just fine!
Okay great! And is it possible for characters to have been born there instead of being sent there when they died?

Heya, potentially interested in making an imp OC, maybe to be a bartender? I've all but watched the lastest episode of Helluva Boss and I haven't seen Hazbin Hotel yet but I'm spoiler friendly to both series. Although my schedule is fairly busy, how frequently are you looking for people to post?

Heya, potentially interested in making an imp OC, maybe to be a bartender? I've all but watched the lastest episode of Helluva Boss and I haven't seen Hazbin Hotel yet but I'm spoiler friendly to both series. Although my schedule is fairly busy, how frequently are you looking for people to post?
Hey! So, there’s no posting timeline at all. I want people to feel comfortable and not feel pressured to get a post out by a certain date. People can post when they’re able to! You can PM me for the discord ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back