• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
hello everyone! so I have delved back into the Hazbin Hotel fandom after watching the first 4 episodes of season 1! And now I would love to do a roleplay!

about me!
—————
— you can call me juniper, juju/juni, pastel, shark, fairy, or fawn! —
— I’m a trans guy, my pronouns are he/purr/fox, other neos are welcome! —
— I’m 22 years old —
— I live in the United States and my timezone is EST —
— I’m autistic, and I have ADHD and anxiety. I love rambling to my partners about my special interests and hyperfixations —
— I usually write around 6 paragraphs but I can write more or less when needed! —

about you / about the roleplay
———————————————
— please be 18+ of age. I do not feel comfortable roleplaying with minors.
— please be LGBTQ+ friendly
— help with plotting! you tell me your ideas, you tell me mine!
— I am looking for canon/oc, canon/canon, and oc/oc
— comfortable with OOC chatting!
— please be comfortable with playing multiple characters and ships.
— I do love me some slowburn!
— when it comes to replying, you be patient with me and I’ll be patient with you.

dealbreakers
——————
Homophobia/Transphobia/Bigotry — I don't want any of this in my roleplay, at all. This is a huge dealbreaker for me so if you show that you are any of these things then I am outta there.
1st person POV — I only RP in 3rd Person POV, and I would like you to do the same.
Unwilling to Communicate — - So, I love chatting with my partners outside of RP. I love making memes, head canons, playlists, and all that for our characters. And if we're not talking to each other and just roleplaying and only talk when plotting, I'm going to feel pretty awkward and uncomfortable.
Rushing for Replies — Please do not bump me every 30 minutes - 1 hour for a reply, even if it's just OOC or IC. it can take me days to weeks to get an IC post up.
Just saying ‘Hi’ , ‘Hello’ , or ‘I’m interested — Just... no. When you contact me, you have to tell me what you're interested in as well as some stuff about yourself. If you DM me saying 'Hi' and nothing else, I'm not going to interact with you.
Not Reading the Interest Check — if you message me asking me to roleplay something completely different and is not listed in the interest check (an example being a cc/cc pairing that I haven’t listed) then I’m not going to interact with you.

ghosting
————-

I am ghosting friendly! If you lose interest in the roleplay then you don’t have to tell me! I understand!

roleplay medium
————————-

I prefer to roleplay in threads. However, if you prefer to roleplay in DMs then that is completely alright with me!

gender pairings
————————

— I can do any gender pairing out there. M/M, F/F, M/F, M/NB, F/NB, etc!
— ALL of my OCs are LGBTQ+
— polyamory friendly! I’m polyamorous myself so I would love some poly ships!

please note:
— I am only looking for Hazbin Hotel. I am not interested in Helluva Boss right now.

oc/oc pairings
———————
I would greatly prefer to do multiple pairings and ships for this.

cc/oc pairings
———————
— doubling up for cc/oc is a must.
— as stated above, I am poly friendly and would love some poly ships!

I am comfortable playing as:
alastor, angel dust, husk, sir pentious, baxter, molly, arackniss, charlie, cherri bomb, vaggie, velvette, rosie, lucifer

play for me please:
husk, lucifer, sir pentious, alastor, vox, velvette, cherri bomb, angel dust, rosie

(I will only play angel dust in m/m pairings)

cc/cc pairings
———————

my canon/canon ships will be listed in the spoiler below. the bolded character is who I wish to play as. if both are bolded then I am comfortable playing either. I’m open to doing multiple canon/canon pairings!

husk x angel dust
sir pentious x baxter
lucifer x alastor
alastor
x angel dust
charlie
x vaggie
sir pentious x cherri bomb
alastor
x baxter
vox x alastor
lucifer x lilith
sir pentious x arackniss
lucifer x sir pentious
vaggie
x cherri bomb
sir pentious
x husk
alastor
x rosie
vox x angel dust

that’s all for now! please DM me instead of commenting here!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back