• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ᶜʳⁱᵐⁱⁿᵃˡ ᴹⁱⁿᵈˢ. ⁽ᴵⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗ ᵀʰʳᵉᵃᵈ!⁾

lokii

ᴍᴀʀꜱʜᴍᴀʟʟᴏᴡꜱ. ♥
hello! i hope this thread ends up interesting you! i’m currently looking for some people to role-play with the genre of a criminal / murderer / etc, type of role-play!

∙•∙ about me! ∙•∙
- i’m a very open person, and i enjoy talking in ooc. getting to know, plan, and talk about whatever interests us outside of role playing is always a must for me! i enjoy getting to know my partners.
- i’m a rather busy person. i have a full time job and i travel a lot, but that never means that that i won’t respond to you! i can reply every day, every other day, etc. if i’m gone for more than expected, i’ll shoot you a pm, to let you know that i am not ghosting! i do not ghost.
- i have discord, and if you prefer to talk on their i’m down for that although i might not reply as much on that app just because of reasons of me being lazy to long in. ᰔ
- i enjoy making character sheets! doesn’t matter for what role play. my cs (character sheet’s), are always usually very descriptive and i’ll use face claims sometime as well.
- my pronouns are she/her, and if you want you can call me chai! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ although i play male roles also. as far as pairings go, it doesn’t matter to me! f/f, m/f, m/m, f or m/non-binary.

∙•∙ requirements! ∙•∙
- please be above 18, it just makes me more comfortable considering that i’m above 18 too.
- be literate! if you can’t make sense of what your writing, then i can’t enjoy the role play, and it bothers me, so i’m sorry!
- don’t write one liners! this is a must. i know it’s quality over quantity but their just unacceptable.

- have fun in ooc with me! chat, play video games, it doesn’t matter! i just like getting to know my partner, as mentioned before!

∙•∙ about! ∙•∙
- character a (your character), is currently on the run from the police. they’ve either been in the criminal game for some short time or multiple years. they consist of having rumors that they are a vampire. character b (my character), is in the same situation, expect their more secretive than everyone thinks. character b looks more of a soft person, nobody ever excepts anything from them. expect their not normal either, they have a lot more than they even think, they consist of a demon. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back