• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฅ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ

Sign

แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด€สŸสŸ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡s
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.Dunt
DRr6ECg.png

Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”” W e l c o m e T o H o k k i d o H i g h S c h o o l ! !
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx โ•‘ Hokkido High School, a prestigious school located in Tokyo, Japan in the bustling city. This high school used to
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx โ•‘ be an all-boys high school until 1970 when they decided to change it to become a coeducational school.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx โ•‘Hokkido High had its name for being one of the top schools that had a high passing rate until recently that is.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx โ•‘ Hokkido High School has had problems with accepting students with a certain amount of grading
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx โ•‘criteria (mostly because their criteria considers you to be a genius there) so within the past few years,
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx โ•‘the board members of the high school decided to accept some students into the school to avoid declination in
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx โ•‘ their student population. Now with a gap between highly intellect students and those that do not,
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxx โ•‘ do well in school shows a challenge for students to fight for their future.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxlxxxxxxx โ•‘One of the most troublesome class in the school, which is the class of 3-1,
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxlxxxxxxx โ•‘will be filled with romance, friendship, and chaos all in one.

Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxโ• Face claims will be used in this roleplay and the setting of this high school will be located in Tokyo, Japan.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxโ• There's probably going to be some storyline within the classroom if anyone is interested.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxโ• SOME ? SLOTS ARE LEFT OPEN FOR OPEN STORIES OR WHATEVER YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO WITH IT.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxโ• More spots can be open.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxโ•In the roleplay, the principal can catch you and you will be punished
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxโ•I do not do reserves (Sorry!). First come, first serve in the signup (as long as it is FULLY finished.
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxโ•[ Link to the sign up will be here ]
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxโ• PREVIEW OF SOME STORYLINES (Some may be deleted or added)
Whyareyouhighlightingthis?Itsjustspace.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”” CLASS 3-1
xxxxxxxxxxx
UVcIgoU.png
xxxxxx
UVcIgoU.png

xxxxxxxxxxxa. Intellect Handsome heartthrob dude xxxxxxb. Female dorkster(Female doesn't do well in her grades and needs help with her schooling)
xxxxxxxxxxx
UVcIgoU.png
xxxxxx
UVcIgoU.png

xxxxxxxxxxxa. Handsome Rich Player dude xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxb. Female Tomboy
xxxxxxxxxxx
UVcIgoU.png
xxxxxx
UVcIgoU.png

xxxxxxxxxxxa. Athletic Boi (Sucks at studying but hella good at sports) [Reserved by Sign] xxxxxxb. Female genius

xxxxxx
UVcIgoU.png
UVcIgoU.png
UVcIgoU.png

YOU MAY CREATE YOUR OWN PERSON/ROLE ALSO

Last edited:
Whyareyoureadingthis.itsspace โ”– Hokkido High School Rules (*Rules) โ”™
Whyareyoureadingthis.itsspaceeeee โŒ‘ Please post at a length of at least five sentences or more. I can't have
Whyareyoureadingthis.itsspaceeeeeeee a post where there's only one sentence (especially if the principle
Whyareyoureadingthis.itsspaceeeeeeee will be watching you guys lmao).
Whyareyoureadingthis.itsspaceeeee โŒ‘ Please PM me if you need any questions or help or have ideas for the roleplay.
Whyareyoureadingthis.itsspaceeeeeeee I will gladly talk to you about it if I'm interested.
Whyareyoureadingthis.itsspaceeeee โŒ‘ Realistic face claims will be used in this roleplay (as mentioned above)
Whyareyoureadingthis.itsspaceeeee โŒ‘ This will be in Tokyo, Japan. Traditions such as cram
Whyareyoureadingthis.itsspaceeeeeeee school and all the fun stuff occurring in Japanese schools may be placed in here.(Just some. We gotta leave space for creativity here too).
Whyareyoureadingthis.itsspaceeeee โŒ‘ If you disappear on me(Without PMing me) and your character stops us from moving forward to another event,
Whyareyoureadingthis.itsspaceeeeeeee I may have to control your character so we can move on.
Whyareyoureadingthis.itsspaceeeeeeeePlease don't mind this and I'll keep you updated and let you know about this if it ever does happen.
Whyareyoureadingthis.itsspaceeeee โŒ‘ Romance is encouraged in here. Keep it PG-13 at least, please!
Whyareyoureadingthis.itsspaceeeee โŒ‘ Last but not least, have fun!

Last edited:
maybe. .,,. , interested (ยฏโ–ฟยฏ)

Interested in making my own role. I'll get to character creation right away! ^_^

Wait so to clarify, we can't use art fc's? If that's the case I don't think this will be a good fit...
Excuse about the vague explanation but yeah, realistic for the feel of a realistic high school kind of vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back