• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ...

Emmy

☽ 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ☾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
GIF tropical water beach - animated GIF on GIFER - by Dagdazar

𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒!
Let's go ahead and make a convenient spoiler for some information about myself before I move on to my very specific current craving, shall we?

My name is Emmy and I am a married twenty-three-year-old woman with a dog named Sophie and a cat named Marcy! I live in eastern Tennessee, USA so my time zone would be EST though my sleep is somehow always flipped upsidedown. I do not currently have a job, so that means far too much free time for me. I do struggle with a pretty severe panic disorder, anxiety, and depression plus I'm going through figuring out my diagnoses physically- So when I feel my mental illnesses creeping up on me or I just do not feel well, I will do my absolute best to communicate with you and let you know if it will take longer for me to respond than usual. As a plus side to that, if you are ever struggling mentally, physically, whatever you may have going on, it does not bother me to wait for responses. In fact, if you need someone to vent to or just chat to relieve the pain that life can be, I'm your gal.

I enjoy indie music, memes, painting, cross-stitching, (recently) embroidery, rain, autumn time, sunflowers, and as nerdy as it sounds- Playing Dead by Daylight on PS4, or even a Nancy Drew game on my laptop.

I exclusively write in the third person and past tense. I have been writing for well over ten years now, so it's easy for me to write anywhere between six paragraphs to twelve or more in one response, so you definitely do not need to worry about receiving a one-liner from me! Right now I'm only looking to write the female role in a MxF pairing, so I'm sorry if I've lost you already! I highly enjoy angst and pain in my plots, I can't just do sunshine and rainbows all the time. With that said, I have absolutely no triggers but I do use the "fade to black" method. I only use real people or realistic digital art for my face claims should we choose to make character sheets.

Okay, so on to my current craving!

Hear me out... Mermaids. Yes, yes, I know this can be seen as rather juvenile or just straight-up silliness. But hang on for just a moment.

As I've been in a downward spiral with my anxiety and depression I have been revisiting some TV shows from my childhood such as Victorious, iCarly, and you may have guessed it- H20: Just Add Water. Judge me if you must, but I feel like they had pretty fantastic ideas that could easily give great inspiration for a more mature setting. Mermaids that were born that way, we've all heard it and read it far too much. Mermaids that became mermaids at an awkward time in life on accident with drama, lies, secrecy, and mysterious behaviors? Sign me up, fam.

It would be fun, or at least I think, to bring this to a college setting in which there are plenty of opportunities for "close calls" and a multitude of side characters.

To be honest, if I'm inspired by any of the couples from the show it is definitely Rikki and Zane. A rich kid that can be seen as a dick and a rather emotionally closed-off girl from a less fortunate household is interesting to me. I'd love to follow a plot where the mermaid ends up saving the "bad boy" in the ocean and he won't let the glimpse of the mermaid go, eventually getting his scientist father involved all the while she's trying to convince him that all he saw was a hallucination from the lack of oxygen and to just let it go. But when he realizes who actually saved him he frantically tries to unravel the mess that he started.

This can most definitely include dark themes, drugs, love triangles, all of the above, or pretty much anything to spice things up a bit!

For this particular plot I am more than open to the idea of doubling!

Top 30 Mermaid Tails GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Well, there it is! I'm really excited to plot this out with someone, I can't lie. I used to be obsessed with this show growing up lol.

Hope to hear from you soon! Have a lovely day or night. ♥

Last edited:
swimming mermaid gif | WiffleGif

|| Bump ||

Users who are viewing this thread

Back