• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᵂᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʰᵒᵖᵉˡᵉˢˢ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ⁽ ᴬˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ⁾

Running water

Cooking them bodies
5136dc4a91bb00bd4e2708641a887892.jpg

This was made on my phone so please, excuse the not so pretty thread. So, let us begin.
About me;

• I use any pronounce so do not stress over it.
  • I am twenty-three years old.
  • I am soon to be a university student. So, I am rather free right now.
  • I have a few hobbies, watching TikTok is one of them ( Yes. It's a hobby sue me. ) so do not be shy to share memes, songs, TikTok with me.
  • I am beyond friendly, gush about our characters, don't hold back.
  • I love gaming, way too much so we can talk about that.
  • Gordon Ramsy is my god >:(.

What am I looking for in my partner;
  • Please be above the age of 18.
  • Be open to plot with me, do not let me do all the work. I would get bored and drop the role play.
  • Please add things, I cannot carry the plot on my own.
  • Be friendly, I know that at first, the conversation can be slow but please do not be too stiff, it can make me feel rather weird.
  • Do not ghost me.
  • I hope that you can reply once a day or once every two days max. I tend to lose focus and my attention span is very bad if something took too long.
  • PLEASE do not have a bottom/weak/cry baby type of character all the time. It is very BORING :(
What I am craving/looking for;
  • MxM / MxF ( I do play the female here. )
  • Mafia / Cops / Criminals.***
  • Angst / Drama.***
  • Vampires.***
  • Slice of life.
  • Dark themes
  • I am open to anything so do not be shy to talk to me about any plot in mind ( However, anything Apocalypse or Cyber related I might not be good at.)

Hope to hear from anyone of you soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back