• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Thalia_Neko

Ten Thousand Club
HIYA! My names Thalia! :)
I havent made a rp in quite awhile! Like.. well it feels like years, but idk, its probably been a year or so, idk, whatevs, unimportant! lol

Ive had a hankering to gm/rp/make a rp for awhile! Sooooo I did. I wrote up all the lore! Theres a lot of it XD I kinda went a bit overboard. BUT you dont need to read it all.
I went ahead and simplified it TWICE. One is more of a condensed version, the other is a TRUE simplified version, like barebones.

ANYWAY.

This is going to be a hardcore fantasy, combat RP. (PRIMARILY PVE tho not completely) Don’t worry! It’s not as bad as it sounds! Don’t feel too anxious. There will be plenty of time for your character to grow! Ah, this is going to be medievalish, generic fantasy. Nothing super absurd, so we all kinda know whats going on, etc.

~~~

Id like at least between 5-8ish peeps to begin the rp! As of rn, including me, theres only 3 completed bios.

Heres some further info, that I may have left out, or not made clear enough!

In the rp, I intend for the characters to grow fast, and accomplish much (if you you know, you want to, and your character does ic)
and ill have the world respond to that. People and npcs will notice your character and they'll basically gain fame, even nations and nation leaders will talk about characters that stand out. Whichll be shown ic!

I have plots, scenarios, storylines, ideas and events to keep the rp interesting and moving (even if the plots dont necessarily make sense in order, lol so what) so long as the rp is interesting and moves at a good pace, then its all good and will work out! I dont intend this rp to be mega slow and things take ages to get moving. At the same time, that doesnt mean there wont be room for characterization or character interaction! :>
~~~

This rp won’t be held back by common rp constraints or ideas like “the characters start weak then get strong”. I’ve decided on specific points or “arcs” where our characters will be able to go through explosive growth to get stronger. Since the enemies of this rp are going to be strong, very strong. And the stakes will be very high. But this rp is meant to be a Power fantasy, so if that’s your jam, then I’m sure you’ll have fun!
Even if characters take a TON of damage, while itll be dramatic and nasty in the moment, there'll be high tier healing spells and potions and abilities that'll save even peeps on the brink of death! So we can get real wild with fights and monsters and stuff!

Regardless of what I just said our characters are going to start out around an intermediate level. Not exactly weak, but not exactly “strong”. Though characters can boast unique strengths, I don’t mind that, depending on how I evaluate bios. Power will come quickly, don’t you worry!

(You can still do other things, like character interaction, romance -if that's your thing-, etc etc.)

To repeat, our characters will be of Intermediate level starting out (low, mid, high Intermediate level).
I’ll show in the lore thread what an “intermediate level” character is. Or you can ask specifically in the ooc thread.

Fantasy artwork pics, anime pics, reasonable "Real life" pics that look like they'd fit in. Thanks!
I'm looking for people who are reasonably good at rping, who aren't afraid to make stuff happen and make good posts. At least a paragraph or two. Strong posts that people can work off! The rp is set up in such a way that every character should have something they're constantly working towards. Thats where the "cultivation" stuff comes in. Dont worry, its in the mechanics! section of the lore. And not that hard to figure out, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! But yes, Id like people that know what theyre doing, no like, below average rpers (sorry, not trying to be mean here). And very specifically, people who are GOOD at combat rp, and WANT to do combat rp. Again, its going to be primarily pve (or against npcs). Lotsa places for characters to get shining moments to be badass and stuff. (Or their face kicked in lol if youre so inclined)

I know this is an interest thread, but like, i already made it so.. XD Its more of a "heads up" and if you are interested, then by all means let me know! Thanks !! :)

Ah, right. Common rp rules, please! Be respectful. Dont godmode or powerplay, dont cause problems or issues, if you do, calmly work them out. No sexists or racists, (though there may be some IC stuff like that, its a fantasy rp so, anyway). Any type of person or sexuality can join, I dont care, its all good! You guys know, thanks! :)

(sorry if this is all over the place, i suck at interest threads! >< lol)
Heres the link to the LORE thread

Last edited:
I'm like looking at this and hurting my eyes (it's late for me & I really should be sleeping but I can't) but it looks interesting, I may try my hand at this 😁

Haha! Cool! :o you shouldnt hurt your eyes tho! (Says me whose doing practically the same thing trying to get the cs out lol)

here it is btw! XD

This certainly seems interesting, mind if this skeleton throws his hat into the ring?

A skeleton lad at heart. But yeah, considering either making an Bounty Hunter or an Town Guard

hm! what sort of bounty hunter? like thats fine but whats your idea about it

a town guard would be interesting, but seems kinda low powered for the rest of rp xD

Well, my idea for a bounty Hunter is mostly a lad who focuses on the martial archetype. But the idea I have is that he is moreso a lad who utilizes dirty handed tactics to fight, such as throwing glass dust into opponent’s eyes, using a hook with a rope attached to pull in opponents, laying traps out for those he is hunting, pretty much anything to get the upper hand in a battle.

And as for the town guard, perhaps so. But I could make em something along the lines of a Town Guars Captain or a higher ranking City Guard (or be a former guard in general now traveling around and doing quests)

hm i see! dirty fighting is interesting

a town guard captain is also okay, but we're going to be moving around, so being stuck to one town (unless he leaves his job somehow) might be tough also you can go to the ooc thread to chat :>

I am interested
ooo really?! :3 yay!!
above is a link to the discord and the cs thread

heres a link to the ooc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back