• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
are you so? ^^ yay! :D whatcha wanna know? feel free to ask here or the ooc thread! or get to work on a bio or join discord or whatevs! :3
There's kind of a lot, I'm reading through it.
Where is the discord, by the way? I can't seem to find the link.

Going to go ahead and say this here! (Itll be edited into the opening too)

Id like at least between 5-8ish peeps to begin the rp! As of rn, including me, theres only 3 completed bios.

Heres some further info, that I may have left out, or not made clear enough!

In the rp, I intend for the characters to grow fast, and accomplish much (if you you know, you want to, and your character does ic)
and ill have the world respond to that. People and npcs will notice your character and they'll basically gain fame, even nations and nation leaders will talk about characters that stand out. Whichll be shown ic!

I have plots, scenarios, storylines, ideas and events to keep the rp interesting and moving (even if the plots dont necessarily make sense in order, lol so what) so long as the rp is interesting and moves at a good pace, then its all good and will work out! I dont intend this rp to be mega slow and things take ages to get moving. At the same time, that doesnt mean there wont be room for characterization or character interaction! :>

heres the first IC post

give it a read! maybe itll interest you or spark some inspiration!
still looking for a couple more players!

Interested!
heres the cs thread!

lore thread!

ooc thread!

discord!

Interested a bit. I read over some of the lore and actually thought a bit of making a monster character of some type, if that's possible? I had vague background and goal in mind that works off this idea.

Interested a bit. I read over some of the lore and actually thought a bit of making a monster character of some type, if that's possible? I had vague background and goal in mind that works off this idea.
Are you? yay! :D

what do you mean by "monster" character?
there are lesser races that are of some intellect, have their own monster languages, and can learn more of the "common languages" to a degree, to communicate with the smarter races
(orcs, centaurs, harpys, that sorta thing)

one of the Grand Ten is a "lesser race" "monster"

or are you meaning, like a person that has "monsterified"? or something

or strictly a monster??

Are you? yay! :D

what do you mean by "monster" character?
there are lesser races that are of some intellect, have their own monster languages, and can learn more of the "common languages" to a degree, to communicate with the smarter races
(orcs, centaurs, harpys, that sorta thing)

one of the Grand Ten is a "lesser race" "monster"

or are you meaning, like a person that has "monsterified"? or something

or strictly a monster??
The idea is fairly specific and unique as far as what it is and the background goes. More or less it's unique creature with no real link to any culture and is wholly "synthetic". Though with a malleability as fare as what abilities it has. I'll probably go ahead and message you the pitch ^.^ And we'll see if it would fit in.

The idea is fairly specific and unique as far as what it is and the background goes. More or less it's unique creature with no real link to any culture and is wholly "synthetic". Though with a malleability as fare as what abilities it has. I'll probably go ahead and message you the pitch ^.^ And we'll see if it would fit in.
sure! :> send me a pm about it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back