• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 24 Hours [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
9bb595c4296049459ad878e0f947f968.png

Welcome to the OOC!

I know we have a discord, but I
wanted to make this as well, considering
those who can't be on discord or can't
be on alot.
**Might delete the discord, actually, and just use here.**

Keep all drama IC.

And most importantly, have fun!

taliaangeni taliaangeni Saturnah Saturnah Sook Sook deianeira deianeira deer deer Kipsy Kipsy Valkyriesm Valkyriesm

I'm down to create relationships with anyone I haven't already, here or on discord!

I need some relations as well. Enemies, Friends, Acquaintances, romance(maybe)? My character Eviee, will be a saviour. Anyone needs to be saved? Haha.

Could you give us a little on the spoilers? How will the plot start perhaps?

I need some relations as well. Enemies, Friends, Acquaintances, romance(maybe)? My character Eviee, will be a saviour. Anyone needs to be saved? Haha.

Could you give us a little on the spoilers? How will the plot start perhaps?

So we decided that the purge happens once a year in the summer (pretty sure we said summer). But THIS will be a surprise purge! The alarms will go off in January instead, confusing everyone, but they all know what the siren means...

And that will be the beginning of the rp.

Sebastian Archer Radcliffe aka Blue or Lars is done ! < 3​

Sorry guys, I'm a day late. XD Here is the IC!

taliaangeni taliaangeni
Saturnah Saturnah
Sook Sook
deer deer
Kipsy Kipsy
Valkyriesm Valkyriesm

As much as I am interested, I don't think it would be a good idea to add another roleplay on top of the ones I'm already in and all of the chaotic stuff going on in my life right now. I wish y'all the best of luck with this RP, though :)

No worries! <3 Good luck!

hi, lovely !
i thought i'd ask here in regards to this question in case anyone was wondering?

but, i was wondering, in regards to criminals, how would that work for the purge? is there a set system they have? only certain people can leave the compound or such? and are reeled back in when the hours or over?

i was wondering if Lars was set free due to 'good' behavior or it was almost his time to be free from jail from his crime depending on his sentence? or did he break out type of thing?

apolla apolla

hi, lovely !
i thought i'd ask here in regards to this question in case anyone was wondering?

but, i was wondering, in regards to criminals, how would that work for the purge? is there a set system they have? only certain people can leave the compound or such? and are reeled back in when the hours or over?

i was wondering if Lars was set free due to 'good' behavior or it was almost his time to be free from jail from his crime depending on his sentence? or did he break out type of thing?

apolla apolla

ooh, good question. part of me wants to say fuck it, they just let them go, but then getting them back might be an issue? it might be best if he were already out, or broke out!

ooh, good question. part of me wants to say fuck it, they just let them go, but then getting them back might be an issue? it might be best if he were already out, or broke out!
yeah ! i think getting them back might be a lil' issue that logistically speaking would definitely be something to work on - if necessary - but i don't think it is !
okie dokie , so i'm thinking it'll be very poetic he was let out the day the surprise purge began since he was brought to jail literally an hour before the purge began pahahaha !

yeah ! i think getting them back might be a lil' issue that logistically speaking would definitely be something to work on - if necessary - but i don't think it is !
okie dokie , so i'm thinking it'll be very poetic he was let out the day the surprise purge began since he was brought to jail literally an hour before the purge began pahahaha !

oh mannnn yes! i love it!

Quick question, are we allowed to have more than one character? I don't see anything in the rules against it but wanted to make certain.

Hi, am I allowed to make character sheets for my NPCs? I’ll be writing my posts in Eviee’s POV but would it be alright if I created a single character sheet for Rebecca and Isabelle?

heyo darlings , it's been busy the past few days so i've been trying to get some things accomplised, i'm hopeful and hope i can get an ic up by this week ! < 3

Last edited:
Quick question, are we allowed to have more than one character? I don't see anything in the rules against it but wanted to make certain.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner! You can have as many as you can handle.

Hi, am I allowed to make character sheets for my NPCs? I’ll be writing my posts in Eviee’s POV but would it be alright if I created a single character sheet for Rebecca and Isabelle?

Sure thing! They don't have to be full sheets, either, since they're NPCs. A shortened version would be nice.

Noted! I've decided to stick with one for now, but thanks for the confirmation regardless. I've finally settled on an oc and should be able to get a bio out later tonight.

Oof, apologies. I know I said I'd have my bio done by now, but things keep popping up rip. Aiming for tonight though, the only things I really have to finish are the history and fixing my coding since it went and broke on me. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back