• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 24 Hours [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
taliaangeni taliaangeni
deer deer
Saturnah Saturnah

Still need posts from you guys! I know it's hard maybe trying to find someone to interact with; please, if you need help starting just ask ^^ Or if youre not interested and have to drop, just let me know.

alrightieeees !
blue is a-coming up and shall be posted tomorrow, < 33
i hope y'all are r e a d y hehe, because i'm excited !

totally not the aesthetic of the rp but. . .

tenor.gif

Saturnah Saturnah
If you're still interested, post anytime!! < 3

If anyone is waiting on someone, just tag them here or let me know!

Alright I posted my four characters...Hope it wasn't too much ^^ I carried them over from another roleplay, but had to revamp their bios since their previous bios were set-up for a zombie apocalypse. apolla apolla

Edit: Do I await acceptance or do I just start posting?

Last edited:
Alright I posted my four characters...Hope it wasn't too much ^^ I carried them over from another roleplay, but had to revamp their bios since their previous bios were set-up for a zombie apocalypse. apolla apolla

Edit: Do I await acceptance or do I just start posting?

Feel free to begin posting! Thank you for your edits

Alright, I have made my first post ^^ Officially open for planning out my next move if anyone wants to work something out.

Hello! Idk if the discord is being used, but hi. I'm here. I made a CS. It's via google docs, I'm just too lazy to do pictures anymore x.x

yassss

oh i was gonna @ you anyway, either here or on discord

need someone to interact with?

potentially. I was going to make another post today or after a few people post of her actually leaving her house. Unless someone just tries to rob me or something lol

oh reminds me, i still need to post for one of my characters, idk who i'll meet up with though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back