• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 search! ^^^^

the.true.echo

Bonjour!

My name is either Echo or Corner, either is fine.
I've been lacking in the roleplay department, so here I am looking for some.

Here's some stuff about me, as well as other stuff!:

I am super into very detailed plots and settings, as well as meaningful character chemistry both romantic or platonic. I don't do pairings, as I find them boring and the exact same every time. Some stuff about moi.. I am under 18, which I know is a deal-breaker for many people. I can never find any available searches, so I must make my own. I prefer playing as male characters, but I can play females with less experience. I tend to write from 1-3 paragraphs depending on the situation, and I prefer some sort of action and intensity in my plots, as well as some detailed settings and emotional stakes. Romance is usually a factor in my plots, but I never write or roleplay a plot focused around it.

That should be enough of that, onward.

Some basic requirements:

Realism in situations. Sounds a little out there, but dialogue and such should be more realistic.

No overpowered characters, obviously.

A minimum of.. 5-8 lines at slow moments. Quality over quantity.

No ERP, duh.

Both of us should work together on a plot, no pairings.

That's kinda it for the requirements.

Some interests in plots and such:

Action and intensity

Character Dynamics

Modern times

Crime

Conspiracy

Fighting

Slight history

World building

Cinematic events/moments

I feel like that's enough for now. I'm always free to PM, so feel free to if you wish.

Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back