• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Beann

The Bean
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About

Hey, fellow roleplayers! My name is Beann. A little about myself so that we are not complete strangers: I am 23 and have been roleplaying on and off for over 10 years. Neopets and GaiaOnline were my previous platforms to roleplay on but since they've become inactive, I switched to RPNation about 3 years ago. I'm a huge video game nerd so a lot of my ideas and inspiration are pulled from a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I'd love to tell you that I'm a fairly flexible partner but I have many preferences when it comes to anything roleplay-related. To ensure that I'd be a good partner for you, please take the time to read through the entirety of this post.

If romance is involved: mxf only, please. I have nothing against LGBTQ but it's what I've roleplayed for all my years so I'd prefer to stick with familiar territory.

Gore, Violence, Darker themes: I am perfectly fine with but I can't guarantee I'm an expert in writing it. If you have any triggers for writing-related themes like the ones listed, please let me know ahead of time.

Fandoms: I'm not a huge fan of roleplaying canon characters, there are a couple of exceptions but most of the time I'll prefer using original characters.

Ghosting: I'm ghost friendly! Not feeling it? No problem. I will pop my head in once to see if all is good, if I don't get a reply within a few days of that then a message is sent, and no hard feelings. If for whatever reason you ever wish to continue the roleplay weeks or months from then, don't be afraid to shoot me a message.

Activity: I'm very flexible when it comes to activity as my own is a bit of a rollercoaster. I either post every day or once a week. If you prefer to get one to three responses every day, then I'm probably not the right partner for you. I will give you a heads up if I won't be able to post for an extended period of time.

Effort: If I'm the only one pushing the roleplay along by introducing new characters or ideas, it becomes a chore at that point and unenjoyable. Please plot with me, share your thoughts and ideas instead of going along with everything I suggest.

OOC: 100% okay if you're an awkward person and don't like to talk much or if you're a chatterbox. I love both so don't feel pressured at all when it comes to using OOC.

Post Length: I'm also very flexible on this but my minimum requirement is at least a paragraph. For me, I typically write 3-4 paragraphs but I will also do my best to mirror my partner's post length. All I expect in regards to posting is something to work with so that I'm not struggling to try to figure out what to write.

Characters: I can play one character or I can play multiple!

Age: I will only rp with people 18 and above. No exceptions.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD. PM ME WITH ANY INTERESTS!

Themes

Listed below are general themes or settings that I'd be interested in roleplay. A ❤ means I'm specifically craving it at the moment. If none of these settings interest you, feel free to suggest others as I may be open to them.

Arranged marriage
Cyberpunk-esque
Dungeons & Dragons / High Fantasy setting ❤
Futuristic
High school / University setting
Isekai
Space colonization
Supernatural
Zombie Apocalypse

Listed below are fandom themes or settings that I'd be interested in roleplay. A ❤ means I'm specifically craving it at the moment. If none of these settings interest you, feel free to suggest others as I may be open to them.

Boku no Hero Academia
Demon Slayer
Fairy Tail
League of Legends (Syndra x Zed)
RWBY

Plot Ideas

Warring Kingdoms | Arranged marriage, High Fantasy, Royalty | Inspired by SubZero on Webtoon

For as long as history has recorded, two kingdoms have always been at war over their differences. Luminia, once a beautiful and lustrous kingdom home to dedicated, light magic users have been faced with countless defeats in the war. Tenebria, an overwhelming kingdom has conquered a majority of Luminia’s territory with their sheer number of dark magic users. Despite the several battle failures, Luminia is not a kingdom to be underestimated. Although regularly outnumbered, the mages of Luminia have proved to deal devastating blows to Tenebria’s legion, which is the main reason the kingdom is still standing to this day. However, in the most recent skirmish Luminia was met with overwhelming force from the eldest prince of Tenebria. In a stroke of luck, the forces of Luminia were able to bring down the prince, at the cost of most of their best mages. With the loss of Tenebria’s beloved crown prince and the deaths of Luminia’s formidable mages, the two kingdoms have been put in a temporary stalemate. The loss of his firstborn son has left the King of Tenebria completely heartbroken; refusing to leave his chambers, the responsibility of all of Tenebria has fallen on the shoulders of its generals and most importantly, the crown princess. In her grief over her brother and with the help of her advisor, the princess proposed an arrangement of peace between Tenebria and Luminia, suggesting an alliance by joining the crown prince and princess in marriage. As reluctant as the two kingdoms were, both champions of their respective magic agreed.

The Trapped Protector | Adventure, High Fantasy, Romance

Centuries ago, there ruled a great kingdom called Asphodel. While successful in many ways, they were most known for their unstoppable army. Leading this army was a Grand General, one who came from nothing and clawed their way up the chain with the sheer will to survive. They were feared by many, respected by their soldiers, and hated by the nobles. The nobles did what they do best, gossip and spew lies into the ear of the already ailing king. In his paranoia, the king coordinated with his court mage to siphon the grand general's soul and place it into a necklace for the king to wear. A curse was placed upon the necklace, making it so that if the wearer of the necklace was ever put in danger, the soul of the grand general would take form and defend against any threats before being forced back in. This went on for years, the necklace being passed down, stolen, lost, and found, with almost all the wearers ignoring the grand general's pleas to release them. They never aged, never slept, never hungered. Their only view of the outside world was through the necklace. They had almost given up the possibility of being released until the necklace fell into the hands of an inexperienced adventurer.

An Unwanted Arrangement | Arranged Marriage, Gang/Mafia, Romance

Family X deals in the creation of varying drugs while Family Y are essentially hitmen/bounty hunters for unsavory clientele. Their relationship is strictly business as Family X provides incapacitating drugs for Family Y to use on targets and they're given a cut of each commission. After borrowing money from Family Y to establish a second lab, it's quickly found and shut down by the authorities, leaving Family X in debt to Family Y. Rather than wait for payment over time, Family Y offers an alternative solution that would set them with drugs for life: join the two families in an arranged marriage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back