• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 search! <3 ALWAYS OPEN(ignore prefix, more than one genre welcome)

Hello! I'm looking for a partner to rp with one on one :D

It can be long term or short term- if things don't work out its fine to say you don't want to continue! If things do work out, we'll just keep rping together I guess :3

I prefer original stuff, as I'm often insecure about not being in character enough. However, If you're interested, the fandoms I can rp for are
  • Haikyuu!!
  • Free!
  • Gravity Falls
  • Kuroshitsuji
  • VLD
  • PPG
  • MCL
or well, that's all I can think of at the moment, so if you have another fandom in mind, just ask! Ask about my ships, if you're interested in a romance rp for a fandom ;3c

When it comes to genre, I prefer realistic/modern/slice of life, but also with supernatural stuff mixed in! I can handle drama and have rped some pretty heavy stuff before, but when the whole rp is war and death and stuff... its kind of a downer, and ive been stuck in rps that just went in circles of our characters having teenage angst and complaining. No needlessly depressing plots, please!

OCs and romance welcome! I can do fxf, mxm, and fxm

I am a high school student, and I'm at school from 7:30AM to 1:55PM, usually getting home at around 2-3PM. So, be aware that I can't reply during that time! I'll try my best to be as active as I can, though!

That's all I can think of, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Have a beautiful day!!!~
I'm pretty new and I've been wanting to do some maybe... romance?

Hello, Kurona! Not sure what to say.... I'm super flexible so if you want to RP we could do anything really. I could send you a link to my Prompts board on Pinterest if you want ideas.... But I must say I prefer playing female (though I can do male)

It's fine if you don't want to, I haven't had much luck with rps lately and I'm not too sure why so if I'm annoying you can just tell me

Hello, Kurona! Not sure what to say.... I'm super flexible so if you want to RP we could do anything really. I could send you a link to my Prompts board on Pinterest if you want ideas.... But I must say I prefer playing female (though I can do male)

It's fine if you don't want to, I haven't had much luck with rps lately and I'm not too sure why so if I'm annoying you can just tell me
Sure, I'm open to trying something! We could do fxf? Send me ur prompts board n ill check it out :3

Just gonna say this ahead of time.... I have never done a fxf cause I thought it would be weird since I'm f so..... It might not be a good RP if we do soooo

If you're uncomfy with gay stuff/think it's weird, I don't really think we will be a good fit, especially since I am not straight myself. Thank you for your interest, though! Have a beautiful day <3

I'm okay with trying it I've done mxm all I meant was I have no experience with fxf and like I also said I don't have to be a girl... You can be a girl and I could be a guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back