• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 search! <3 ALWAYS OPEN(ignore prefix, more than one genre welcome)

mytho

prinzipe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm looking for a partner to rp with one on one :D

It can be long term or short term- if things don't work out its fine to say you don't want to continue! If things do work out, we'll just keep rping together I guess :3

I prefer original stuff, as I'm often insecure about not being in character enough. However, If you're interested, the fandoms I can rp for are
  • Haikyuu!!
  • Free!
  • Gravity Falls
  • Kuroshitsuji
  • VLD
  • PPG
  • MCL
or well, that's all I can think of at the moment, so if you have another fandom in mind, just ask! Ask about my ships, if you're interested in a romance rp for a fandom ;3c

When it comes to genre, I prefer realistic/modern/slice of life, but also with supernatural stuff mixed in! I can handle drama and have rped some pretty heavy stuff before, but when the whole rp is war and death and stuff... its kind of a downer, and ive been stuck in rps that just went in circles of our characters having teenage angst and complaining. No needlessly depressing plots, please!

OCs and romance welcome! I can do fxf, mxm, and fxm

I am a high school student, and I'm at school from 7:30AM to 1:55PM, usually getting home at around 2-3PM. So, be aware that I can't reply during that time! I'll try my best to be as active as I can, though!

That's all I can think of, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Have a beautiful day!!!~

Hi! I'm pretty new to this site, but I like RP-ing more original stuff. (Slice of life/supernatural). Unfortunately I don't have enough posts to send you a message, but I'm up for some RP-ing. ^^

Hi! I'm pretty new to this site, but I like RP-ing more original stuff. (Slice of life/supernatural). Unfortunately I don't have enough posts to send you a message, but I'm up for some RP-ing. ^^
Cool! Did you have some sort of plot in mind?

mytho mytho

Hello~!

Pleaseeee, tell me you would be interested in doing a Haikyuu rp with me? :)
Sure! Did you have a ship in mind or anything? Im really only used to rping as yamaguchi, kenma, and hinata. ive done tsukki before, too. But im open to trying someone else! Or do you wanna use your ocs?

Any certain F x F pairings you have a preference towards?
I really like mabifica (gravity falls), bubbline (adventure time), shayma (VLD), kiyoyachi (haikyuu!!), and fumi x ryo (love live; im in rarepair hell)! those are my top 5 :3

I was talking outside of fandoms, like boss x employee, doctor x patient.
OOOh, okay! I like bad girl x good girl, friends to lovers, prep x punk, rivals to lovers, pining/crushing, mermaid x human- pretty much anything except like, teacherxstudent or something. thats creepy :/

Hi there !! I've been feeling an anime kind of plot so we can try something if you'd like! I've watched Haikyuu and Free but I don't remember much since it's been a few years wheezes. Have you ever watched Tokyo Ghoul? We could try that if you'd like, though it's pretty dark and I know you said you don't like it when death is involved too much but I'm pretty good with comic relief at the right times! We can try out a rom-com thing too !

Hi there !! I've been feeling an anime kind of plot so we can try something if you'd like! I've watched Haikyuu and Free but I don't remember much since it's been a few years wheezes. Have you ever watched Tokyo Ghoul? We could try that if you'd like, though it's pretty dark and I know you said you don't like it when death is involved too much but I'm pretty good with comic relief at the right times! We can try out a rom-com thing too !
Hello! I'm sorry, i've never seen Tokyo Ghoul... it's pretty popular, and my sister likes it so ive been meaning to watch it but lamo, depression, amiright? I just haven't had the energy/motivation to start a new series

I'm open to Haikyuu!! or Free! if you still wanna try! Or if You're interested in another anime we can try that, Ive been watching anime since 5th grade so ive seen plenty, theres a good chance we've both seen (and remember) at least one! :3

If you're not interested, thats fine too. In any case, i hope you have a great day!

Hello! I'm sorry, i've never seen Tokyo Ghoul... it's pretty popular, and my sister likes it so ive been meaning to watch it but lamo, depression, amiright? I just haven't had the energy/motivation to start a new series

I'm open to Haikyuu!! or Free! if you still wanna try! Or if You're interested in another anime we can try that, Ive been watching anime since 5th grade so ive seen plenty, theres a good chance we've both seen (and remember) at least one! :3

If you're not interested, thats fine too. In any case, i hope you have a great day!

Oh boy my anime memories are so rusty wheezes the last one i watched was like 2-3 years ago welrkjblwer. i remember i was a huge fan of kuroko no basuke ! i can't remember too much of that either though ;;

Oh boy my anime memories are so rusty wheezes the last one i watched was like 2-3 years ago welrkjblwer. i remember i was a huge fan of kuroko no basuke ! i can't remember too much of that either though ;;
If you don't remember any animes, we don't have to do a fandom rp! We can use OCs if you want, and just have an anime sort of scenario- like a school festival or maid cafe, typical cliche shoujo stuff. Or we can use OCs in another anime's plot! Like having our own characters as school idols *cough*lovelive!*cough*, or on a swim/volleyball team?

If you don't remember any animes, we don't have to do a fandom rp! We can use OCs if you want, and just have an anime sort of scenario- like a school festival or maid cafe, typical cliche shoujo stuff. Or we can use OCs in another anime's plot! Like having our own characters as school idols *cough*lovelive!*cough*, or on a swim/volleyball team?

We can have OCs on a volleyball team if you'd like! I think that'd be pretty fun, both writing the athletic scenes but also the team-building exercises and the high school shenanigans and what not. We can definitely include the school festival and field trip ideas too since this gives us a lot of wiggle room !

We can have OCs on a volleyball team if you'd like! I think that'd be pretty fun, both writing the athletic scenes but also the team-building exercises and the high school shenanigans and what not. We can definitely include the school festival and field trip ideas too since this gives us a lot of wiggle room !
Sounds good! Can you PM me? (I don't know how to pm people... >///<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back