• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic 1x1 | sci-fi/romance | everyone is welcome!

Oumscar

nah.
heyo!

so i've been craving a more realistic sci-fi rp recently - not the usual space battles and aliens though. i was looking at something a bit more realistic, though i'm hesitant to use the word 'gritty', since i was looking to heavily collaborate with my partner in fleshing this out!

here's a little prompt i whipped up- though this can be completely thrown out the window by any cool ideas:

AUDIO LOG - 19:30.4/10/2123SUNDANCE - E.TORRES - CREW QUARTERS 47B
[static]

Hello...? [mic tapping] ...is this thing on? [rustling] Y-yeah, OK- I think we're good. Hello! My name is Pvt. Elijah Torres, aaaaaand... I'm alone. Com-pletely isolated. A lone ranger!

Or- more like that Tom Hanks guy in that one movie- y'know, the one... shit, what was it called? Outcast? N-no... Augh!

[thump, chair rolling away]

He's been in so many movies... Shittttt-...

[chair rolls back]

AAAAANY-way, that's besides the point. I was supposed to be aboard the 'dazzling marvel of human creation, the wondrous "Sundance 5!", heading towards the next stage of our expansion!' But no. I'm stuck on a big-ass graveyard of a spaceship, halfway to fucking Neptune, with no access to the controls. Fucking fantastic.

[heavy sigh]

...Shit. Shitting shitty shit.

I don't know what I'm gonna do.

[click]

LOG END

of course this is heavily influenced by stuff like the martian, and passengers, but yeah, it'll still be fun! of course, this prompt doesn't introduce a second character, but we can work that out.

a little about me:

i usually write in 3rd person, and anywhere between 500~, to over a 1000 per post, depending on the vibe. i do much prefer quality over quantity though!

like i said before, if you have any cool 'realistic sci-fi scenarios' that include romance, i'll toooootally be down. as for this one though, it'll probably be much more heavily focused on the psychology and relationships of the situation, rather than the actual sci-fi elements.

but shoot me a dm if you're interested, don't post on here!

also ignore my lack of pretty formatting, i just wanted to get this out in the world- don't judge me ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back