• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 RP Partner Search!

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! You can call me Disaster/Dee (she/her). I am currently 22 years old (my birthday is Jan 6th) and I have been RPing for around 5 years!
I'd like to preface that this search is for people who are willing to play canon characters only. Unfortunately, I do not enjoy OC RP's (sorry!). If that's what you are looking for, I wish you the best of luck finding someone to RP with. <3

What am I looking for in an RP partner?
- Someone who is literate. I am used to writing long responses, however, I will always try to match the length of my partner's. All I ask is for you to write with proper grammar when roleplaying (write however you wish OOC), and no one-liners.
- Someone who is willing to discuss and listen to all sorts of ideas! I love building upon an original idea once we fully get into a plot.
- Someone who doesn't mind OOC chat! Whether it's related to our plot, or you want to chit-chat, I welcome OOC chat!!
- Someone who is 18+! As mentioned, I am 22. Please keep that in mind!

Fandoms and Ships
Favourites will be marked in bold!

Haikyuu
Tsukishima x Kageyama
Yachi x Kiyoko
Osamu x Akaashi

Sakusa x Ushijima
Hinata x Kageyama
Tsukishima x Yamaguchi
Nishinoya x Asahi
Those are just a few! I am open to discussing any Haikyuu pairing, just as long as it remains appropriate!

Jujutsu Kaisen
Nanami x Gojo
Itadori x Fushiguro
Nobara x Maki
Inumaki x Yuta

Gojo x Geto

Given
Mafuyu x Uenoyama
Akihiko x Haruki
Shizusumi x Hiiragi

Akihiko x Ugetsu
Hiiragi x Uenoyama
Yuki x Mafuyu

Please let me know if this interests you by either commenting or sending me a PM. I check this site daily, but I do work, and I am also in university, so please keep that in mind! Feel free to ask questions, communication is key!!

Have a wonderful day! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back