• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 RP partner search (F looking for M)

allaiine

Hello!

I am a female looking for someone to play a male character in a long term RP.

I prefer someone who can write semi-lit and more than 1-2 paragraphs on average.

Please be planning on roleplaying for a while (as long as everything is going well, I understand life happens). My longest roleplay was roughly 3 years. Yes, that's a lot. I'm not asking that, just someone who wont quit after a week.

Some roleplay ideas I enjoy are: (but not limited to)

-Arranged marriage
-Vampire/human
-Demons
-Vampire Knight
-Family aspect
-School aspect

Completely open to discussing different ideas as well.

I'm fine doubling in order to help engage the roleplay and adding characters. Plus, drama is fun.

18+ only please. I'm 29, so I'm very uncomfy roleplaying with anyone younger than that.

Lately, when I RP I prefer not to know too much about the other persons character, that way we can learn (likes, dislikes, age, ect. ) as the RP progresses.

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Hello 29 here, I'd be happy to play a male character long term!

Oooh, the vampire/human idea sounds unique to me, I would do a M/f with the male as a human and played as me.
We can discuss more in dms if your open too it.

The night was cold and the wind whistled through the trees as the moon hung high in the sky, casting dim light over a small hamlet on the countryside. The people were mostly indoors this late at night, though a couple stragglers were just finding their way in after a long day of working the fields. Everything seemed as usual, the quiet peacefulness of the night slowly luring the residents to sleep. Though tonight was going to end much differently than any other; tonight this harmless little hamlet would endure a nightmarish evil.

From the shadows they leapt, screeching and hissing, digging gnarled claws into dirt and soot until they reached the hamlet, barreling through the doors of it's huts. No blood curdling screams could be heard from miles but that didn't stop them from ripping through the silence of this night. Fangs and jagged teeth ripped apart flesh and bones cracked and sbapped as claws tore through their victims with ease. Blood shed painted the walls and the dirt directly outside the huts began to muck from the crimson liquid pouring from within the residences.

The last scream pierced the skies and the night went silent once more. Screeching and wailing echoed on the distance as the assailants fled back into the night, hungry for more violence and thirsting for bloodshed.

OOC: Just a little application I guess you could say. I could have been more detailed but you're not quite supposed to know what these creatures are yet in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back