• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 𝗋𝗈𝗹𝖾𝗽𝗹𝖺𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝗾𝗎𝖾𝘀𝗍 ! (mostly anime, manwha)

flos.

hello ello! Name's rein! As you can probably guess, I'm here to fetch myself a partner.
I'm writing this on mobile so do please excuse any errors in the writing.

I am an advanced literate writer with a fondness for the Shoujo genre. Don't misunderstand
though! I am still a fan of darker themes, but my roleplays are generally inspired by the
Shoujo genre I love. That said however, I'm more than a fan of dark, angsty themes! And
I don't care whatever age you are, just please don't be immature.

As many fandoms as I have, I enjoy oc X oc original plots very much; from a simple and
cute highschool coming of age story to yandere themes set in a medieval fantasy fictional
world. But I do love fandoms roleplay as well, so I wouldn't mind doing either. But in my
current mood, I prefer doing the latter a bit more ( ꈍᴗꈍ).

I'm more than open to original roleplays as well, so please don't fear!

I'm still very new to this website, since I typically use Amino and discord for roleplaying..
So apologies if I'm a bit slow! (。ノω\。)

Rules:

Be literate atleast.
I myself can go to be novella at times so I'd like a partner that could pump out paragraphs. I am not asking for a Shakespeare! But I'd like some effort and care to be given to your replies. Let's not forget quality as well! I personally believe quality over quantity, but the latter is important as well. A preference rather than a rule; but I hate seeing abbreviations in roleplaying. Really pisses me off (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Respect.
I'm all for growing to be friends, but please know the line between being friendly and just plain rude.

Be communicative.
Hiatuses , breaks — lost of interest etc, please let me know whatever you're going through. I've had way too many people just bail on me without a word, so a simple "I lost interest" is completely fine. And, if you still happen to want to continue but found yourself unexcited by the events of the roleplay, please let me know. We can always brainstorm to try and make it more interesting.

Fictional faceclaims only.
I often use anime/fictional faceclaims for ocs, and would prefer my partner to be the same. BUT, there can be some exceptions — so feel free to ask! I may accept, especially if I think it's fitting for the plot.

GxG , BxG , GxNB only.
No preference between the three, but I'd prefer to play a female character if you don't mind.

fandoms:

Series and character's I'd like to be playing as.

Who made me a princess. (manwha)
Athanasia, Jeannette.
—Hakuouki. (anime/otome game)
Chizuru, Sen.

—Kamisama kiss. (Shoujo anime/manga)
Nanami, Tsukiji, Ami.
—Jujutsu kaisen. (Anime, manga)
Nobara, Riko, Miwa, Shoko, Utahime, Momo
—Inso law (manwha)
Ham Dan i, Ban yeoryeong.
—A Stepmother's marchen. (Manwha)
Shuli von.

—Horimiya. (Shoujo anime/manga)
Hori, Yuki, Sawada, Sakura, Remi.
—Tamen de gushi (GL manwha)
Qui tong.
—Akatsuki no yona. (Historical anime/manga)
Yona.
—Akagamo no shirayuki-hime. (Shoujo anime/manga)
Shirayuki, Kiki.

Ouran highschool host club. (Shoujo anime/manga)
Fujioka haruhi.
—Ao Haru ride /spring blue ride. (shoujo anime/manga)
Yoshioka futaba, Shuko murai.
—Genshin impact (JRRPG gacha game)
Lumine, Hu Tao, Sucrose, Amber, Keqing, Yoimiya, Shinobu, etc etc.
—Pandora hearts. (Manga)
Alice Baskerville, Lacie Baskerville, Sharon Rainsworth.
Vanitas no carte (Manga)
Jeanne, Dominique.
—Act age (cancelled manga qwq)
Kei yonagi.
Into the light once more (Fantasy manwha)
Aisha.
—Spy classroom. (Light novel)
Hanazono lily.
—The Apothecary Diaries/ Kusuriya no hitorigoto. (Light Novel/manga)
Mao Mao.
—Afterschool lessons for unripe apples. (Webtoon)
Mi - ae.
—Omniscient reader's viewpoint. (Manwha)
Uriel
, Han Sooyoung, Yoo Sangah, Jung heewon, Lee Jihye.

And that's pretty much it, hopefully I did it well?? Idk, still new to this place. Please DM me instead
or comment if you're interested. And if you'd prefer to text me up elsewhere, I'm very active on
Discord as well! Here is my discord username —

fleurira.

(will the fullstop (.))
I'm also more than happy to roleplay a fandom you're willing to recommend me! Despite the list, i'm into many more lol.
A series preferably, not a game.

Last edited:
Hello! I’m interested in your Ad! I do see you stick to discord, so I will attach my discord under this message so you can add me on there.. Hope to hear from ye!

Starburst3373

Users who are viewing this thread

Back