• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ozzi

confused
Hi, How are you? Good, I hope.

I’m happy you decided to open this and take a look. I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Are you wondering who I am? Hopefully-

I’m Ozzi, an 18-year-old black enby from Australia. I go by all pronouns and prefer he/they though but I don’t care though. I’ve been roleplaying for about 3+ years and I usually did on discord yesterday I decided ‘Hey I’m going branch out and go on other platforms’.
I usually write between 500-1000 words per post but I usually mirror my roleplay partner. I also don’t mind how much you write but you have to be at least literate in literacy. I only do ocxoc but I might be willing to do ccxcc but not ocxcc. For pairings I mainly do mxm but I can do mxf, me playing either gender.
I enjoy fantasy, historical, medieval, dark themes, modern, crime all that kinds of jazz. I love enemies to lovers, rivals to lovers, friends to lovers I love everything. Romance for me is kind of a side thing I love just plot-driven roleplays that are not solely for romance. I also don’t do a slice of life because it can get repetitive and boring sometimes. Unless it’s a really interesting slice of life, maybe I’ll do it.
I love ooc chat because it just makes me more comfortable roleplaying with my partner. If you’re comfortable with doing ooc chat though that’s totally fine I don’t care lol. Anyway, lemme list some expectations that I have of you.

I am 18 so I don’t roleplay with people under the age of 16 and my age range is 16-25. If you are not between that range do not message me. I expect you to only use original characters if we are doing ocxoc and not some spin-off of a canon character. If your character is non-human they must be humanoid (eg. elf, a vampire you get the gist.)
Tell me your boundaries and I will tell you mine I don’t want to accidentally trigger you or do something that you’re uncomfortable with. I usually don’t have any boundaries unless it’s some really weird stuff.
When we are discussing the plot try and bring something to the table even if you think it’s dumb.
I have a pretty vague idea but if you don’t like it we can do something else or something you want to do.

Here are some Fandoms that I am in :

Jojo Bizarre Adventure (P5, P6, P4)
Attack on Titan
My Hero Academia
Legend of Korra + Avatar the last Airbender
Helluva Boss + Five nights at Freddies
One piece
Marvel

If you're interested just message me. I hope to hear from you soon <3

Last edited:
No replies? hehehe. Well, It's ya lucky day, Ozzi-Chan! I'm interested in a M/M romance roleplay! Message me if You're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back