• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Partner Search || Fandom and/or Original Plot

vampviscera

Pilot C4-621
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Intro + About Me

Hello— I'm Nik. 25 years old. Looking for short-term or long-term partners. I'm a fairly low maintenance person and don't expect much other than we both are enjoying our time here.
  • Due to my age, I have preference to only interacting with those who are similarly 18+.
  • I have a habit of being verbose and can consider myself an advanced lit/novella writer. However, I'm flexible and can do anything from a handful of lines to several paragraphs, whichever is more comfortable. Don't fret about grammar or typos, it doesn't hinder on my ability to enjoy the experience.
  • No need to match length with me. Please do put forth effort, though.
  • CST Timezone (GMT-6).
  • No triggers.
  • I tend to roleplay M, but I can roleplay M, F, and NB.
  • No preference in character pairing: MxM, FxF, MxF, etc. All are OK.
  • Ghost-friendly. I get it.
  • I work fulltime as an engineer (with plenty of overtime and on-call rotations), as such, please be patient with me on my reply time.
  • The majority of my experience has been CCxCC or OCxOC, but I can always do CCxOC. I'm new to character doubling, but I'm not opposed to it. Can also play multiple characters.
  • AU Friendly.
  • Roleplay in Threads or DMs.
  • Romance is OK. World-building is OK. I'm down for anything.
  • Discord is available for OOC where I'm reachable nearly 24/7 and open for any sort of conversation. Please don't let my demeanor deter you. Note: I don't do well to roleplay on there unless it's extremely casual or headcanoning.
  • Feel free to request RP examples from me. Not a requirement to send me any.
Fandoms

The following are a list of fandoms that I have deep understanding of and can work with any plot without difficulty.

• Cyberpunk 2077 (+ Edgerunners)
    • Armored Core
    • Soulsborne (Dark Souls/Bloodbourne/Elden Ring)
    • Warframe
    • Mass Effect
    • SIGNALIS
    • Silent Hill
    • Lobotomy Corp/Library of Ruina/Limbus Company
    • Devil May Cry
    • Final Fantasy (4-16)
    • Baldur's Gate III
    • Nitro CHiRAL franchise (Slow Damage, DRAMAtical Murder, Sweet Pool, Togainu no Chi, LAMENTO)

By all means, these lists are not exhaustive. If there is a fandom that you are seeking, you are welcome to ask me and I may know of it/put some effort into getting to know it.
Additionally, feel free to inquire about which characters I may use with each fandom.

Parings/Tropes

Can be for fandoms or fandomless. A listing of pairings/tropes I usually enjoy.
♥—PAIRINGS

• Nobility x Nobility (from kings/queens down to minor nobles e.g. duch/duchesses; court drama)
  • Knight x Nobility
  • Eldritch beast/monster x human
  • Alien x human
  • Vampire x Human / Vampire x Vampire / Vampire x Any Supernatural creature
  • Angel x Angel / Angel x Demon / Angel x Human / Angel x Fallen
  • Demon— similarly as above
  • Priest(ess) x Angel or Demon
  • God x Worshipper
  • Hunter x Hunted
  • Officer x Criminal
  • Leader x Second-in-Command/Right hand man
  • Creator x Creation
♥—TROPES

• Enemies-to-lovers (or rivals)
  • Childhood friends
  • Came Back Wrong
  • Forbidden Love
  • Fake Relationship
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Red/Blue ship dynamic
  • Cat-and-mouse chase

Same as before. List not exhaustive and I am always open for suggestions.

End Post

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! If you are interested in anything, or want to run something by me, please send me a DM. 🖤

Last edited:
Heya friend. I'm interested in rping with ya, kinda looking to do some project moon, specifically limbus rp's if you're interested in speaking further hmu!

Hello! In the event it’s a ocxcc, would you play the cc? Or would you specifically want to do a double up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back