• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 LT RP Partner Search !Always Open!

Checkmatejoy

Hi there, I'm looking for some 1x1 roleplay and this is my !Always Open! post regarding my interests.
Please send me a message if you're into any!
I'm happy to RP on discord or here, although I much prefer discord if that's okay.

Things I would appreciate from you.
-
I would definitely appreciate a fair level of literacy just because I do get put off by bad grammar/language. But please ask away anyway! If you have an example that totally helps me get to know a bit more about how you write. An example of my writing will be at the bottom of this post.
- Please be over 18. I was fine when I was younger than that but just for safety sake (I can write gore/NSFW content).
- Romance tends to be an underlying theme in most of my RPs (I enjoy shipping) so please be open with me if you wanted me to RP your fandom crush for you!

I am happy to RP as such:
OC x OC
OC x CC
CC x CC (although I'm not hugely into this)
I really enjoy doubling so that's totally fine with me too.
I'm fine with RPing whatever genders/sexuality but I generally personally enjoy FxM and I mostly play female characters. I may have to give a disclaimer as I'm not used to writing certain things and may not be educated enough to express sensitively with understanding but I do my best.

Fandoms I would be happy to roleplay: (The amount of stars suggests my interest in that RP)

ANIME/MANGA

Tiger & Bunny
Diabolik Lovers
Vanitas no Carte/ The case study of Vanitas *****
Ouran High School
D Gray Man
One Piece (I have a Tumblr for these so I might suggest those)
Hirunaka no Ryuusei/ Daytime Shooting Star*

GAMES

Persona 5 (not Royal atm)
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy 7/ Crisis Core *****
Final Fantasy 15
Final Fantasy 14 (up to post stormblood)
Mystic Messenger*****
Obey Me!****
Mayday Memory
Sonic (Gajinka only tho)
Tears of Themis*******
Genshin Impact

OTHER

Miraculous Ladybug (CCxCC)
Voltron

Original Ideas

Just suggest something!
From Fantasy Kingdom -
Royalty x Commoner,
Detective x Criminal,
Neighbour x Neighbour, etc.
'm pretty open with these and love to build on them! I'll let you know how I feel about them.

Example RP Response (From Discord[Phone] in a casual RP) - what is probably expected:
His frustration at her mocking gesture reassured Joy that he was just as much a nuisance as he was beforehand. A closed fist returned to her side as she feigned hurt, a smile curling onto her lips at the satisfaction of annoying him. His following grating comments slowly eased away at her tenacity, her lips folding smoothly into the other direction. A sharp grimace as he beckoned for her affirmation. Tutting with a short threatening motion, Joy growled. "Not creativity...just a little skill..." an awkward gaze brought her eyes to the resting bike. As she collected the accessories pertaining to the vehicle, she prepared to park and lock it up. "Yes, if that is what you wanted to know. Your very existence gives me night terrors, I lose brain- cells by breathing the same air as you - so yes, I'll need admitting to a hospital soon," Joy hissed. Agreeing with him, as her bag was also in her home, she climbed up the steps in front of him and contemplated how the evening would go. Jangling keys opened into the home once again, darker than it had been earlier, she swiftly grabbed her property and his before handing it to him. Nervousness resided once she considered her reputation and rumours if people found them together getting food - people would undeniably assume they were on a date... again Joy shook her head to remove escalating thoughts.

Last edited:
Boosting this post also I AM SUPER DUPER LOOKING FOR a Tears of themis RP with a partner happy to play Artem for me!!!

Just boosting this because I've become a bit more active again and am DESPERATELY craving an FF7 RP.
Disclaimers on if you're interested - I know Crisis Core lore but I'm less familiar with the main lore. I'm looking to double ideally and or just play with someone who would be okay to play Sephiroth! Please let me know if this interests you, I'm really into it at the minute.

Just boosting once again for the summer as I'm back into Tears of Themis and very much looking to rp it!!! Please hmu if you'd be interested!

hey if you're still looking for one piece i'd love to give it a shot! I'm not up to date with the anime/manga though. :)

I would be down for a potential ff14 rp. I play it casually and was looking for someone who into it.
I also don't mind original fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back