• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 long term partner search!

Duckie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! You can call me Duckie! (She/Her)
It has been a while since i was on here but i am back and hoping to look for a long term rp partner! I can do on and off site (discord) so it would be whatever you preferred. I know i am not the best but i always try my hardest! I have been roleplaying for a few years short-hand mostly but i can do longer replies also. I mostly give the same energy i am given so there wouldn't need to be a worry there! I am also one that is happy to take criticism! So if you feel uncomfortable or dislike an idea then feel free to tell me! i am happy to talk ooc!
I have a few fandoms i am interested in , Some of which i cant remember right now but i will list a few just in case some strike your interest!

- Helluva hazbin universe! ( i am so obsessed right now if you can't tell)
- Stranger things
- Marvel
- Undertale (please don't judge me XD )
- Good omens (I love them soooo much <3)

Again i cant remember them all off the top of my head but i have a few more hidden away so don't be afraid to ask!
I mostly do oc work and can also just do our own thing. I do love some tropes more than others and i tend to lean into romance more often than most. I just find it adorable! But on the other hand i do love some drama and angst! But i am sure we can discuss that!
Anyway! I might edit this later but i won't go on too much.
Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Very interested! Male 21, I RP females mostly. Feel free to hmu!

Hey there! You can call me Duckie! (She/Her)
It has been a while since i was on here but i am back and hoping to look for a long term rp partner! I can do on and off site (discord) so it would be whatever you preferred. I know i am not the best but i always try my hardest! I have been roleplaying for a few years short-hand mostly but i can do longer replies also. I mostly give the same energy i am given so there wouldn't need to be a worry there! I am also one that is happy to take criticism! So if you feel uncomfortable or dislike an idea then feel free to tell me! i am happy to talk ooc!
I have a few fandoms i am interested in , Some of which i cant remember right now but i will list a few just in case some strike your interest!

- Helluva hazbin universe! ( i am so obsessed right now if you can't tell)
- Stranger things
- Marvel
- Undertale (please don't judge me XD )
- Good omens (I love them soooo much <3)

Again i cant remember them all off the top of my head but i have a few more hidden away so don't be afraid to ask!
I mostly do oc work and can also just do our own thing. I do love some tropes more than others and i tend to lean into romance more often than most. I just find it adorable! But on the other hand i do love some drama and angst! But i am sure we can discuss that!
Anyway! I might edit this later but i won't go on too much.
Thank you for reading!
I’m definitely down for this! I love helluverse and good omens !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back