• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Ideas - Fantasy & Modern

Mia_Emo

So I am new to this site, but I have been roleplaying for about 4 years now. Anyways I am open to all type of sexual types: MxM FxF MxF

Heres some ideas I have:

Fantasy:
Forbidden Love (Werewolf X Vampire Romance)
Travelers Secret (Adventure)
Eye of the Dragon (Adventure, Romance)

Modern:
Arranged Marrige (Romance)
Blind Date (Romance)
New Town Girl (Romance)

Hey hon, if you're still looking for rp partners I love role playing a MxM pairing in the Modern setting. And the blind date plot sounds super fun. I actually have a cute idea to go with it. You may want to look at my preferences here first, and if you're interested in rping with me after reading it feel free to shoot me a DM ^^ If not then no harm done, good luck searching!

Hey hon, if you're still looking for rp partners I love role playing a MxM pairing in the Modern setting. And the blind date plot sounds super fun. I actually have a cute idea to go with it. You may want to look at my preferences here first, and if you're interested in rping with me after reading it feel free to shoot me a DM ^^ If not then no harm done, good luck searching!
I would love to

Hey! I would be interested in doing a fantasy rp with you! Forbbiden Love seems the most interesting since I have no clue what the other two are :3

I'm open to do any gender paring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back