• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 / group (mxm pref.)

sourfoxx

컵케이크
(updated 6.25.19)
Hello! Let's just get the boring stuff over with:
  • I have a preference for mxm, especially as a main, but I've been known to write it all. (At the moment though I'd prefer a main m//)
  • I like having one or two main characters and then side characters as the plot calls for them. Something that happens organically, y'know? Sometimes they're just an NPC, sometimes they take on a life of their own!
  • I generally write anywhere between one paragraph and several. For the most part, I try to adapt to my partner and the situation. If we're doing dialogue I'm gonna keep it short, if I'm setting up a scene it'll be a bit hefty-- go with the flow.
  • If you can match the grammar and whatnot I've used in this then we'll be fine.
  • I am an adult. Sorry, but you also have to be an adult. Preferably, at least old enough to buy alcohol is the U S of A.
  • I am pretty chill. Post when you can, don't stress it when life gets crazy. As you just read I am an adult with a job, graduate school and a life and sometimes I have other things to do. In general, I'll post once a day or every other day, sometimes as much as two or three times a day, or only once a week if I'm busy. I'll always do my best to let you know what's going on and I expect the same.
  • Communicate! If you aren't feeling what's going on just let me know. We can talk about it or we can part ways, I'm cool regardless. I'm happy to talk anything out so we can both enjoy this as much as possible and if we don't click then no hard feelings.
  • I like almost everything. No, seriously. I have a preference for sci-fi and historical stuff but I also enjoy some fantasy, Korean stuff, a few fandoms, I'm trying to get into slice-of-life, etc. I dunno a little bit of it all. I really like world building most of the time so that tends to affect what I write.
I am kind of crap at coming up with the original plot seed (though I have a one or two!) but if you can bring me that seed I swear on my dog's honor that I will be an enthusiastic plot partner with lots of ideas to help that seed grow! Speaking of: you should also help. Don't send me a single sentence saying "that's cool" or "I agree" or "Sure" or basically anything that doesn't contribute. We gotta work together, even if it's just you asking questions to get the creativity flowing!

Also, I'm pretty cool with groups, too. I just wanna write!

At the moment I'm kind of up for anything but if pressed maybe something...

• anything historical, especially ancient times. rome is my jam, but egypt, china, korea, honestly anything. i love historical settings and though i have some that i already know well, i don't mind studying something new. i also like turning ancient gender roles upside down. so like a male gisaeng/geisha, male vestal virgin, female spartan warrior, etc. or not-- traditional is cool, too.
  • kinda feeling something super dark, maybe even a little less historical than ancient times, around the Victorian era? maybe an asylum type role-play? y'know, back in the days where just about anything could get you locked up and you were never heard from again-- basically something inspired by Stonehearst Asylum (movie).
  • lemme build a world with you, I don't even care what it is let's just create something new. sci-fi, apocalyptic, historical, fantasy, whatever let's just do it.
  • fandoms: Arc of the Scythe, Ready Player One, Red Rising, ummm...may add more later.
I'm so sorry this is so long I just wanted to cover all my bases I'll stop now...let's go!

Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested in doing a storyline with you! We have a lot of the same interests and I would love to work with you! Please message me!

Stopping by to see if you still had some spots available?
If so, I'm looking for a MxM partner.
Here's my thread so you can see what I'm looking for: Yasuko

Stopping by to see if you still had some spots available?
If so, I'm looking for a MxM partner.
Here's my thread so you can see what I'm looking for: Yasuko

Thank you for your interest! But, I don't think we'd be very compatible. Good luck with your search, though! ^^

Hello!

You sounds like someone who might be a good match for me but maybe look up some of my posts and see what you think? LoL

Write now I’m up for everything as well. Werewolves are some of my favorites, I’m interested in a mob type store, Ready Player One, an Asylum RP (never saw that movie though), historical or whatever like I said I’m up for anything ^_^

I do a paragraph to several, enjoy fandom and OC, dark plots are the best in my opinion and I use Discord but don’t have to LoL Hope to hear from you!

anything dark, i would really enjoy~!! i've really been wanting a love/hate relationship but i haven't gotten any interest from anyone--

anything dark, i would really enjoy~!! i've really been wanting a love/hate relationship but i haven't gotten any interest from anyone--
ohmygod, i am so sorry! i think i looked at this at some point and thought i had replied and completely forgot that i didn't actually reply! i remember seeing your search thread and from reading it i'm not sure that we'd work out well but thank you so much for expressing your interest!

hello there, i saw that you were wanting something that's maybe korean-based or korean-themed and i'd definitely be up for that whether it's as an oc or as an idol in au-verse!

Permission to PM you? I have an idea for a fun MxM romance RP that we could try out if you would like! :D

Last edited:
Hello! This seems interesting and I have an interest in making a Scifi \ Fantasy RP with a little bit of horror thrown in if you wish.

Hello! This seems interesting and I have an interest in making a Scifi \ Fantasy RP with a little bit of horror thrown in if you wish.
Thank you for your interest! But it says you're 18 and I just always feel awkward roleplaying with someone so much younger than me, I'm sorry. ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back